Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree

Go down 
+21
ziggyzee
Luke68
patinky
sandy betts
smithy
Quicktrader
duckking2001
Qz1
SteveAztec
MAZZY
entropy
Quagmire
bayarea60s
Zamantha
StitchMallone
AK Wilks
bentley
tahoe27
morf13
traveller1st
Theforeigner
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

"I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Jim's girlfriend also backed up what happened and they were interviewed separately when pretty much caught off-guard.

I for one don't give Jim Crabtree that much credit for being that brilliant.

Bouncing bad checks doesn't make one a serial killer, neither does lying.

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

"I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Everybody with a favorite suspect whose prints don't match the cab always says " how do we know the prints are zodiac's? "

Logic tells us that they likely are, we know from witnesses and first cops on scene that nobody touched the cab after z left. An emergency responder trying to save Stine, wouldn't have been in the back seat or near that back door, and we are talking about trained seasoned cops that know not to contaminate a crime scene. Of course z would say it wasn't his print, what do you expect him to do, admit they have his prints?
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 pm

ziggyzee wrote:
how could that rule him out are u kidding me, 2 inches, mike m said he was even with the top of the car and the car they were in was a corvair how could u possibly rule him out , that makes no sense at all

Well it might not rule him out but it certainly pushes him down the list a fair bit as far as I'm concerned. 5'8" was at the very bottom end of the eye witness estimates which generally ranged from 5'8" to 6' or even 6'2" (LB).

I find it very hard to believe that a guy of 5'6" could be described as up to 6'2". If Z were 5'10ish then the estimates of 5’8" to over 6ft fit in but 5'6" is pushing it IMO. There was a mention somewhere that Jimmy boy might have been as tall as 5’9" and if that can be proved then I'd certainly reconsider.
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:43 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
Jim's girlfriend also backed up what happened and they were interviewed separately when pretty much caught off-guard.

Bouncing bad checks doesn't make one a serial killer, neither does lying. do you know him or ever spoke to jim I doubt it Tahoe, not that he wrote a bad check but where he wrote it.

do you know crabtree Tahoe ? have u ever spoke to him ? I have. and if u do your research, and know this case you would know that it's not that he wrote a bad check, it's where he wrote it. in lake Tahoe.
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Quagmire wrote:
ziggyzee wrote:
how could that rule him out are u kidding me, 2 inches, mike m said he was even with the top of the car and the car they were in was a corvair how could u possibly rule him out , that makes no sense at all

Well it might not rule him out but it certainly pushes him down the list a fair bit as far as I'm concerned. 5'8" was at the very bottom end of the eye witness estimates which generally ranged from 5'8" to 6' or even 6'2" (LB).

I find it very hard to believe that a guy of 5'6" could be described as up to 6'2". If Z were 5'10ish then the estimates of 5’8" to over 6ft fit in but 5'6" is pushing it IMO. There was a mention somewhere that Jimmy boy might have been as tall as 5’9" and if that can be proved then I'd certainly reconsider.
where you getting 6-2 from ? the hood alone could make him 5 inches taller . u agree with that my friend
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:53 pm

ziggyzee wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
ziggyzee wrote:

where you getting 6-2 from ? the hood alone could make him 5 inches taller . u agree with my friend

LAKE BERRYESSA, Bryan stated that he didnt seem to be too much shorter than him,but that he was also a bad judge of height
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:05 pm

ziggyzee wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
ziggyzee wrote:

where you getting 6-2 from ? the hood alone could make him 5 inches taller . u agree with that my friend

The suspicious guy dressed in black (no hood on) spotted by the 3 girls at Lake Berryessa was described as being 6ft - 6'2". There's a chance it wasn't Z or that they were a few inches out but that's a heck of a long way off 5'6". Bryan guessed about 6ft and Cecelia about 5’11". Add this to Foukes' first guess of 6ft and we have a common average which is quite a fair bit over 5'6".
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Quagmire wrote:
ziggyzee wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
ziggyzee wrote:

The suspicious guy dressed in black (no hood on) spotted by the 3 girls at Lake Berryessa was described as being 6ft - 6'2". There's a chance it wasn't Z or that they were a few inches out but that's a heck of a long way off 5'6". Bryan guessed about 6ft and Cecelia about 5’11". Add this to Foukes' first guess of 6ft and we have a common average which is quite a fair bit over 5'6".

Good points,and that guy seen by the girls was wearing the same clothes that Z was wearing,same description minus the hood.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 am

ziggyzee wrote:
tahoe27 wrote:

Bouncing bad checks doesn't make one a serial killer, neither does lying. do you know him or ever spoke to jim I doubt it Tahoe, not that he wrote a bad check but where he wrote it.

do you know crabtree Tahoe ? have u ever spoke to him ? I have. and if u do your research, and know this case you would know that it's not that he wrote a bad check, it's where he wrote it. in lake Tahoe.

Yes, I know all about that. Jim openly stated he and Darlened lived here (in Lake Tahoe) briefly. He also had a few other tidbits to offer. I never spoke with him on the phone, but we did exchange private emails.
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 pm

u know we could argue all day long about height weight , and when its all said and done people aren't good judges of this and specially when under that kind of stress, if someone is shooting you or stabbing you, 99% of the time you would be wrong on your judgement, I saw a show on tv awhile back about this very subject, and they where not even under stress, and all were totally wrong and specially when it came to height and weight, so that has nothing to do with anything as far as I'm concerned. give your self a test try to guess someone height and weight while you are sitting in a car, see how well you do ? or try it at 200 yards or even 100 yards
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:03 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/18/04/35/96/t1rsz_13.jpg can everyone see this ? this is the letter jim sent to blackwells bookstore in England, check out the zodiac sign at the bottom, got this from sandy betts
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:11 pm

ziggyzee wrote:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/18/04/35/96/t1rsz_13.jpg can everyone see this ? this is the letter jim sent to blackwells bookstore in England, check out the zodiac sign at the bottom, got this from sandy betts

How do we know that he wrote that on there? Somebody else could have also
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:45 pm

you will have to ask sandy that morf I got it from her
Back to top Go down
patinky
Captain
patinky

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 pm

ziggyzee wrote:

Welllll, it seems you are the one making the claim so why shouldn't we ask you for proof? Wink
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 pm

how in the hell would I know that if sandy sent it to me get real, oh are you calling me a lair ? one thing you can bet on , it is real
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Jim commented on that didn't he?

I thought it was concluded by some that whoever sent that did it as an FU to Jim. A finger at the symbol...which was directed to Jim, who the actual sender thought was Zodiac.

The envelope would get returned to Jim for "not enough postage".

Would Jim do that if he were truly the Zodiac killer? Seems pretty dumb.
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

you don't even know what u are talking about , please sandy will explain it, it is jims writing if you look real close zodiac had the habit of making the question mark that looks like a 2 same as jims, and what seems pretty dumb is people trying to distract this forum , Would you say zodiac was pretty bold, afterall he did phone the police right across the street from the police station after killing dee would you say that was pretty dumb. and p.s jim never commented on the letter you are wrong.

Last edited by ziggyzee on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 pm

ziggyzee wrote:
you don't even know what u are talking about , please sandy will explain it, it is jims writing if you look real close zodiac had the habit of making the question mark that looks like a 2 same as jims, and what seems pretty dumb is people trying to distract this forum

Nobody is trying to 'distract' this forum. People here have the right to be objective and question stuff that is presented to them. You are going to have to have a thick skin when presenting a suspect, and understand that not everything looks as strong regarding your suspect as you think it does.
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:26 pm

well I beg to differ morf, that's all that has been going on I feel like everytime I post something I get heckeled, I didn't put up with that on my site I thought you didn't either, I don't follow these people around and heckle them I don't care what they write , look if you want evidence then take it, if not why do you people even bother being here. do you want to suppress evidence, ha I don't get it
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 pm

ziggyzee wrote:
you don't even know what u are talking about , please sandy will explain it, it is jims writing if you look real close zodiac had the habit of making the question mark that looks like a 2 same as jims, and what seems pretty dumb is people trying to distract this forum , Would you say zodiac was pretty bold, afterall he did phone the police right across the street from the police station after killing dee would you say that was pretty dumb.

The call would have been dumb if he gave LE is name and address.

That card was meant to come back so Jim would receive it, imo. Your opinion is otherwise.

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:32 pm

ziggyzee wrote:
well I beg to differ morf, that's all that has been going on I feel like everytime I post something I get heckeled, I didn't put up with that on my site I thought you didn't either, I don't follow these people around and heckle them I don't care what they write , look if you want evidence then take it, if not why do you people even bother being here. do you want to suppress evidence, ha I don't get it

Sorry, those are the rules of this website, and all members here have to follow them,and again,you are taking it personally. Nobody is 'following you around' to heckle you. People here want to read new and different posts.
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:34 pm

oh man you are talking out your wazzu, you haven't a clue
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Alrighty then...

WHY OH WHY can't people disagree with each other without it getting nasty. No

Back to top Go down
Qz1
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:48 pm

It is unfortunate. I would rather enjoy an informed discussion of Crabtree as Z. Big ups to Tahoe.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
Alrighty then...

WHY OH WHY can't people disagree with each other without it getting nasty. No

Not sure, ZIG had a personal issue with Crabtree since his site got shut down by him. Oh well,Ziggy has left the building, never to return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

"I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next