Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zodiac alive and killing in Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bentley
Chief
bentley

Zodiac alive and killing in Canada Empty
PostSubject: Zodiac alive and killing in Canada   Zodiac alive and killing in Canada EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:51 am

Apparently 73,000 people have seen this, I wasn't one of them until a couple of minutes ago. The composites are a hoot, and some of the map stuff looks like it might be interesting to chew on, I'm not that hungry at the moment. Once again, all based on a handwriting match, but no examples.

http://zodiackillernorth.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac alive and killing in Canada   Zodiac alive and killing in Canada EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:20 am

(reads link)

Nope, don't buy it.

Next.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac alive and killing in Canada   Zodiac alive and killing in Canada EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:57 am

One of the more brazen donation attempts I must say, don't even have to scroll down for the paypal icon. Feel sorry for all those girls though.

On another note Nacht, that's me <- standing on a rock in Oz. Where am I? Hint, it's a long way down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ZKN   Zodiac alive and killing in Canada EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:02 pm

I remember seeing some of her "tweets" and her website a while back. A lot of her "handwriting comparisons" were made against the Harden Worksheets. I tried to tell her that she wasn't even making comparisons against Zodiac writing, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac alive and killing in Canada   Zodiac alive and killing in Canada EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Fun fact: just because someone abuses kids and might be a serial killer, that doesn't make them Zodiac. I wish some of these people realized that instead of wasting our time.

bentley wrote:
On another note Nacht, that's me <- standing on a rock in Oz. Where am I? Hint, it's a long way down.
I can't tell - I'm just a visitor to Oz, and know jack about the geography. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac alive and killing in Canada   Zodiac alive and killing in Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Zodiac alive and killing in Canada
Page 1 of 1