Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Betsy Aardsma Case Background

Go down 
+4
tracers
morf13
Dreamnine
AK Wilks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:15 am

While trying to put RH in Riverside, I came across ''Desert Magazine'' which you can read in pdf format on the net. It did seem very much like a publication RH might have appreciated reading, so I had a closer look and found some interesting articles. The first relates to "The Lost Dutchman", which was the name of the Gemboree RH ran in his later years. Notice the Petroglyghs.
Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Desert11
Here's a petroglygh from california, I found this symbol only in the californian petroglyghs but i'm not much of a sleuth, it's probably everywhere. There is also a petroglygh identical to the ''single line through the circle"from Z's first letter, but I cant find it. Here is a link to some petroglyghs in Shoshine ca, where I believe RH may have lived at some point.....not sure about that Suspect http://saber.net/bernal/petroglyphs/pages/page3.html
Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Petrog10
I did keep looking and found in the oct 66 issue(and probably in many other issues), an advert for a gem store in riverside. There were adverts from all over california, it seems too have been a very popular hobbie back then. There were also alot of advertisements for mail order supplies, including Airoplane epoxy. There was also an advert for a book about Zodiac Party's.
Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Desert12
I might just add that there is a type of quartz called a red phantom. Oh, and I believe a small magnet can be used to help determine mineral identity when fossiking, here's a magnet that looks a little like the keyring in the Eureka card. https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t318-1990-eureka-card
Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Apocke11
RH does have a large face with a resemlance to Zodiac's identikit(my opinion), but seems maybe a lttle tall for Z? (I dont recall where i saw his hieght, but i believe it was 6'+?)

Last edited by Extrachewyy on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 am

Thanks for that info, pretty interesting. I looked into R.H. a year or two ago, and I am the one that dug up some of the photos you see online of R.H., from his college days. He is interesting, but I dont know if he can be placed in the bay area ever. He was pretty thin, and at some point, he did wear glasses. I know he was in southrn CA in the 1960's, but in Death Valley. Not sure that is very close to Riverside. I do know for a fact that he had done some studies in RED LODGE, MT (not Deer Lodge, MT). I always thought that was interesting. Also of interest to me was that I think Lindy Sue Biechler may have been a Z victim(or at least its possible that Z wrote a letter in her case). She was killed in 1975 in the Lancaster area of PA, after the last Z letter was sent in CA. R.H. lived in Lancaster PA, and had Family there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah I was trying to find a connection to riverside in 1966 (the rh desk poem is so similar to Arrdsma's murder) but instead found this stuff. Probably just rubbish, but I thought I should share it anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:29 am

Oh btw great photos Morf!....dead ringer for the Arrdsma identikit!
I might just add, I think the hair found in Cheri's hand was blonde, not sure that matches RH?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 pm

[quote="AK Wilks"]This post was done by THEFOREIGNER:

Interesting that thise two, possibly suspected Zodiac victims, were both killed at Thanksgiving, November 28, exactly 12 years apart & they were very much lookalikes:

Betsy Ruth Aardsma, Penn State College, PA Student, Jul 11, 1947 -November 28 1969, Killed at Thanksgiving

Joan Lucinda Webster, Harvard Universety, Ma Student, Aug 19,1956 -Novemeber 28 1981, Killed at Thanksgiving

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 BetsyAardsmaandJoanWebster

http://joanwebstermurder.yolasite.com/ Joan Lucinda Webster case info

http://www.whokilledbetsy.org/what.html Betsy Ruth Aardsma case info

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98028 Betsy Ruth Aardsma case info[/quote

Last edited by lovethecar on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : duplicate post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:28 pm

AK Wilks wrote:
This post was done by THEFOREIGNER:

Interesting that thise two, possibly suspected Zodiac victims, were both killed at Thanksgiving, November 28, exactly 12 years apart & they were very much lookalikes:

Betsy Ruth Aardsma, Penn State College, PA Student, Jul 11, 1947 -November 28 1969, Killed at Thanksgiving

Joan Lucinda Webster, Harvard Universety, Ma Student, Aug 19,1956 -Novemeber 28 1981, Killed at Thanksgiving

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 BetsyAardsmaandJoanWebster

http://joanwebstermurder.yolasite.com/ Joan Lucinda Webster case info

http://www.whokilledbetsy.org/what.html Betsy Ruth Aardsma case info

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98028 Betsy Ruth Aardsma case info

Look at the picture of the next victim in this list of possible victims and see the astonishing resemblance of Lynda Christine Kanes, murdered 2/26/71. Sorry I don't know how to add her picture here. Lynda looks much like Betsy and Joan! Lynda was murdered February 26, 1971.

Last edited by lovethecar on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 pm

There is indeed a physical similarity between these three victims, particularly in hair color and style, somewhat in basic face structure, smile, lips, mouth, nose and some other elements.

I understand someone was convicted in the Kanes murder, though there are some who have questioned the evidence. I don't know much about the case I will try to read more.

Betsy Aardsma, Penn State College, PA Student, Killed November 28 1969

Joan Webster, Harvard Universety, MA Student, Killed November 28, 1981

Lynda Kanes, Pacific Union College, CA, Student, Killed February 26 1971

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 BetsyAardsmaandJoanWebsterBetsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Lyndakanes003

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:13 am

AK Wilks wrote:
There is indeed a physical similarity between these three victims, particularly in hair color and style, somewhat in basic face structure, smile, lips, mouth, nose and some other elements.

I understand someone was convicted in the Kanes murder, though there are some who have questioned the evidence. I don't know much about the case I will try to read more.

Betsy Aardsma, Penn State College, PA Student, Killed November 28 1969

Joan Webster, Harvard Universety, MA Student, Killed November 28, 1981

Lynda Kanes, Pacific Union College, CA, Student, Killed February 26 1971

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 BetsyAardsmaandJoanWebsterBetsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Lyndakanes003

Thanks, Wilks. Do you think it would be of interest to compile all of these victims together someplace (if it hasn't been done already)? I think it was on some of the nurses somewhere and I know there was a group of about 4 girls resembling Cheri Jo Bates and below it more look-alike victims but with darker hair and I think some of the Vallejo victims were in that grouping.

I think if we could see all of these known victims and suspected victims grouped it would be most interesting to see the similarities in physical appearance, geographical areas, dates of murder and m.o.'s. including ages of victims. Then it seems it would be easier to eliminate some suspects and/or link them. As someone said, Z could have moved far away after he was almost caught with Stine.

A timeline might help eliminate some poi's too, ie. one can't be at two places at the same time.

If Z is telling the truth re. the number of his victims, then I think we are seeing many of them right here in the list of "possibles."

Last edited by lovethecar on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add last sentence.)
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 am

PICTURES
Left: Valerie Percy
Middle: Cheri Jo Bates
Right: Betsy Aardsma
Below: EAR/ONS Victim Janelle Cruz

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Valeri12Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Cheri_12Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Aardsm16Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Janell10

Betsy Aardsma and Known and Possible Zodiac Victims Prepared by TheForeigner

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Betsya10

Another picture of Penn State grad student Betsy Aardsma, killed 11/28/69 and picture of Harvard grad student Joan Webster, killed 11/28/81, and Lindy Beichler, maiden name Lindy Little, killed on 12/5/75 near Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Betsy_12Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Joan_w10Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Lindyb10

Look also at the picture of Valerie Percy at the top left, she was killed by knife and hammer in Kenilworth, Illinois on September 19, 1966. I think she looks similar to Bates and Aardsma. Though as TheForeigner points out, Aardsma may look more like Jensen, Edwards and Ferrin.

ZODIAC CLAIMED 37 MURDERS IN 1974

COLLEGE GIRL AND FAMILY MURDERS CLUSTERED IN 1966 - 1969: ALL OR SOME OR NONE OF THESE CASES MAY BE RELATED

Sharon Bubes, Evanston, IL - Attacked in her bedroom with a hammer, 6/30/66

Valerie Percy, Kenilworth, IL - Murdered in her bedroom by hammer and long 10 - 12 inch knife, 9/18/66

Bricca Family, Cincinnati, OH - Found bound with household objects and murdered in bedrooms by knife, 9/27/66

Sims Family, Tallahassee, FL - Bound with household objects and murdered, 10/22/66

Cheri Jo Bates, Riverside, CA - Murdered at campus library by short 3 inch knife, 10/30/66

Confession letter in Cheri Jo Bates murder, Riverside, CA - probably placed in mailbox on 11/28/66

Robison Family, Good Hart, MI - All family members shot, mother beaten with a hammer, 6/25/68

Cecelia Shepard, Lake Berryessa, CA - Bound and murdered by long 10 - 12 inch knife, 9/27/69

Betsy Aardsma, State College, PA - Murdered in campus library by short 3 inch knife, 11/28/69

Joan Webster, Boston, MA - Harvard grad student abducted and killed, 11/28/81

Last edited by AK Wilks on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 am

If considering any victims in PA, please do not forget Lindy Sue Biechler, murdered 12/5/75:
Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Lindyb10
For what its worth, she looked pretty similar to these girls, and a note that was VERY Zodiac-like followed her murder.
This is the text from the letter-

hi sheeler

"Just Eats up your heart knowing you havn't caught me yet, still around, Lindy's marker on her grave just turned me on like she did, and the way she looked all bloody, like the paint on her Marker, the scratch and nick marks represent the knife stabes.

Count them.

you wondered if the guy at the gas station in Mountville were related to Biechlers murder. forget it man, no way.

I'll tell you what Chief Pig, you print this Letter in the paper along with a Picture in Friday nights Lancaster Paper and saturday mornings paper, and I might confesss When I get off my trip. You see the world owes me a living, maybe I give you a few hints who I am.

got busted once for Drugs a few years back

Live in West end of Lancaster Suburbs

I am 5'10" tall 205 LBS fat and Beautiful

and capable of killing again without knowing it

Dec. 5, 1975 was under the stupor of amfetamines Like right know.

Well educated man in the Community, single, good job but god please chief help me I am loosing my mind help me before I kill again, the headaches kill me Every time it aches, the Drugs only Calm it temporarily.

Will god forgive me ---------

Please print this Chief in the paper so I know you got it.

then I write you again, god I need a priest what have I done.

Help me please

P.S. chief sheeler

my friend has confess to the killing of Lindy Sue biechler, as god is my withness Do as he asks, print this letter on the front page, I am not aware of his intentions right now but contemplating murder is not his intentions, he is mentally sick. When the letter appears, then he will turn himself in, he described the relationship he and Lindy had before he killed her. He only realizes it now when your on Drugs your not responsible for your actions. Please he is asleep now. That's why I finished the letter. All I can tell you my friend frequents manor shopping center in the Evenings and the fields around it. Mostly weeknights. He will contact you very soon and oh when he Does please bring a Catholic priest to the police station.

Janice Crum
"

This letter was filled with misspellings, mentions headaches (maybe making fun of the guy that called into the Dunbar show claiming to be z), the writer describes themselves as 5ft10, 205 lbs (thats similar size to what Z was thought to be), also, the writer missplled the word STABS as STABES. Maybe STABES was an anagram for BATES. The writer mentions a CONFESSION, like the Bates confession letter. Most impressive of all to me is the way the w writer wants to see his letter published in the Friday paper, just like Z in his original letter.

Biechler felt she was being stalked leading up to her death. The actual letter received in her case was lost by police, so we cant examine it to compare against Zodiac. Also of interest, on about the one year anniversary of Lindy's murder, her gravestone was vandalized. Zodiac, at least one time (Belli letter), commemorated the anniversary of his murder. Finally, for what its worth, Z said he would be 'reborn' in PARADISE. There is a PARADISE, PA about 10 miles from where Biechler was murdered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Imo, Betsy Aardsma and Lynda Kanes look almost identical. I thought the picture of Kanes was another one of Aardsma.

The same thing applies to the grouping of nurses someone did somewhere. They all had dark hair and one was from Sacramento or found there.

Last edited by lovethecar on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Valerie Percy, Janelle Cruz and Cecelia Shepherd look the most alike in the group of look alikes imo.

Seeing these pictures remind me of a recent post where someone described the code being like a sandwich, ie. a code within a code.

Could the "see a name" in the cipher refer to some of the victims rather than the culprit or perhaps both? In the word search, I can see what looks like "Lass" and someone posted seeing "Kane." Sorry if off topic but these pictures of the victims along with their names brought the code to mind. When looking at the code and all the comments, I was only thinking of Z and the poi's (one of whom was someone named Kane) as were most others.

Last edited by lovethecar on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:28 pm

PICTURES
Left: Valerie Percy killed in Kenilworth, IL on September 18, 1966
Middle: Cheri Jo Bates killed in Riverside, CA on October 30, 1966
Right: Betsy Aardsma killed in State College, PA on November 28, 1969
Below: EAR/ONS Victim Janelle Cruz killed in Irvine, Orange County, CA, on May 4, 1986. An unconfirmed Zodiac letter was sent to the SF Chronicle on May 6, 1986, claiming new "slaves" he had killed.

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Valeri12Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Cheri_12Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Aardsm16Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Janell10

Betsy Aardsma and Known and Possible Zodiac Victims Prepared by TheForeigner + Lindy Biechler

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Betsya10Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Lindyb10

Another picture of Penn State grad student Betsy Aardsma, killed 11/28/69 and picture of Harvard grad student Joan Webster, killed 11/28/81, and Lindy Biechler, maiden name Lindy Little, killed on 12/5/75 near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Below them are pictures of Sacramento murder victims, possibly killed by the Zodiac, Nancy Bennallack and Judith Hakari.

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Betsy_12Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Joan_w10Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Lindyb10

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Bennal10Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Hakari11

Victim: Nancy Bennallack
Date of Occurrence: October 25, 1970

Synopsis:

Nancy Bennallack was a 27 year old court reporter in Sacramento County. Nancy lived alone in an upstairs apartment at Arden Way and Bell Avenue. Nancy was last seen alive by her fiancé on 10-25-1970 at approximately 11:30p.m. When Nancy did not show up for work the following morning, Nancy's co-worker telephoned her son to check on Nancy. The friend's son went to the apartment manager for assistance and he used a pass key to unlock the front door. Nancy was found murdered in her apartment.

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Hakari11
Victim: Judith Hakari
Date of Occurrence: March 7, 1970

Synopsis:

Judith Hakari was a 23 year old nurse at Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento. Judith was last seen leaving work on March 7, 1970 at 11:30p.m. Judith never made it to her apartment. Her vehicle was found in her apartment complex parking lot at Alta Arden and Markston Way. It is believed she was abducted from the parking lot. On April 25, 1970 Judith's body was discovered by hikers in a shallow grave in a rural area near Weimar in Placer County approximately 40 miles from her residence. Judith was murdered and her body left in this remote area.

THE ZODIAC KILLER WAS CONSIDERED A SUSPECT IN THESE TWO SACRAMENTO MURDERS, AND IN THE POSSIBLY RELATED CASE OF NURSE DONNA LASS, KILLED NEAR LAKE TAHOE, NEVADA, ABOUT TWO HOURS DRIVE EAST OF SACRAMENTO.

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Sketch13

The suspect description in the Bennallack murder was: "Glen Campbell Haircut" (meaning a large parted wave?), about 25 years old, 5' 9", 170 pounds.

Shot and wounded by the Zodiac on 7/4/69, Michael Mageau thought Zodiac was 25 to 30 years old and 160 pounds, with short hair but sort of combed up in a "pompadour". Probable Zodiac attempted abduction victim Kathleen Johns also put Zodiac at 160 pounds.

Also, the sketch of the Bennallack suspect bears a very interesting similarity to the "Napa Composite", the man seen hiding behind a tree and spying on the college girls at Lake Berryessa before the Zodiac attack there that same day, and thought by police to perhaps be the Zodiac. One girl thought this man was around 28, another thought 30 to 35.

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Suspec17Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Zodiac25

Hakari is considered a possible victim of the Zodiac, and police thought her killer also probably murdered Sacramento resident Nancy Bennallack (in a EAR/ONS like home invasion attack) and Nevada resident Donna Lass, both also regarded as probable Zodiac victims.

The day after Bennallack was killed, but before it hit the newspapers, the Zodiac sent a Halloween Card to the SF Chronicle claiming a new 14th victim.

And the Zodiac sent in a postcard with a Lake Tahoe reference that most view as strongly suggesting he killed Lass.

The one man at the scene of the Riverside campus library the night of the murder of Cheri Jo Bates on October 30, 1966, who could not be accounted for or found, was a bearded young man.

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Hakari10

Bearded Hakari Suspect

Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Bearde12

Based on MO and location, Hilburn was probably killed by Phillip Arthur Thompson, the man recently convicted for the murder of Betty Cloer.

Police at the time thought that one man may have killed Hakari, Bennallack and Donna Lass - South Lake Tahoe is right across the state line from Sacramento, and Lass, like Hakari, was a nurse.

IF Zodiac did do the Hakari and Bennallack murders, that shows he was making a transition from attacks in public places to HOME INVASION attacks in SACRAMENTO. Thus, we see a possible path from Zodiac to EAR/ONS, who did HOME INVASION attacks in SACRAMENTO.

And if Robert Graysmith and Sonoma Sheriff Striepke were right, and Zodiac did at least one or more of the Sonoma murders, well, those murders show an increasing element of sexuality. From none, to bodies found nude and bound, to bodies showing signs of molestation, to bodies showing signs of rape. Once again, showing a possible transition from the mostly asexual Zodiac attacks to the EAR/ONS sexual assaults.

Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:53 pm

The Santa Rosa Hitchhiker victims did not look anything like the victims pictured on this page. The girls pictured here all had neatly styled hair, mostly short with a side part. The Santa Rosa victims all had long straight hair parted in the middle. You can see pictures of them on page 2 at this link:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/FrontPageDetective21.html

Leona Roberts did have a resemblence to some of the victims that are pictured here. She can be seen on page 6 of the same link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
Dreamnine
Lieuntenant
Dreamnine

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:51 pm

The Santa Rosa Hitch-hiker victims really do resemble Ted Bundy's victims from 1974 onwards. And Bundy can't be ruled out for those cases but I feel it's unlikely he is responsible.

I recently read the book The Riverman by Robert Keppel which was as much about Bundy as the hunt for Ridgeway. It's interesting that Bundy did have a physical preference in his victims as much as Z and potential Z victims like those in this thread.

Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm

They have credit card records of gas purchases from Bundy in Washington State within a day or the day of some Santa Rosa murders, so he is either ruled out or unlikely but perhaps could have made the drives. Some of the victims do otherwise seem to fit both the Bundy look and MO. They just now got DNA from Bundy, but I don't know if there is any valid DNA in any of the Sonoma - Santa Rosa cases to compare to.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Bumped. The RSK clues is discussed on page one of this thread and the Lindy case is discussed above.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 pm

I'm like a 45 minute drive from St College and lived here most of my life and never heard about the case. I ordered the book off of Amazon and should be here soon. What I been reading online is rather intriguing and in one site they mention she wore a red dress when she was murdered. Similarities to Bates caught my interest. Cool you guys here already been on this a few years back! Not sure about the main suspect actually being the killer but I'm fairly new to the case so will keep a open mind.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 pm

I have a car right now with transmission issues that won't make the hill to get to St College but maybe able to help in this case in the future since I live that close if you need someone.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:20 am

Around here we have a lot of issues with Ray Gricar missing and the Sandusky scandal that is huge here because of football at Penn State.Then there is Cindy Song that has been missing from Penn State since 2001 at a Halloween party.
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Cindy_Song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Aardsma Case Background   Betsy Aardsma Case Background - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Betsy Aardsma Case Background
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2