Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elaine Louise Davis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Contra Costa Times

12/19/1969
con't from page 1

Search for Elaine in Santa Cruz Mt's. Coat was found about a mile from Santa's Village south of Los Gatos.

Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 ElaineDavisMissingWCgirl13
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Contra Costa Times
12/21/1969

Body on Beach.

Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 ElaineDavisMissingWCgirl14
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Contra Costa County
12/23/1969

Police Doubtful that body is Elaine (they totaled messed up here!!) they thought it was an older women of 25 yrs of age. They thought it could possibly be that of 25 year old Mrs. Jerelyn Stacey, Oakland who disappeared with her husband Robert in Mendocino County's surf. Husband's body was found.
Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 ElaineDavisMissingWCgirl15
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Contra Costa Times
12/24/1969

Probe of Beach Body Continues.

Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 ElaineDavisMissingWCgirl16
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Local Z connection?   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi all,

assuming Elaine Louise Davis (buried as Jane Doe) has been a Z victim, in combination with the radian theory a regional activity connection with Pat King and other victims might be done:

Regional activities:
Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Zarea10

http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/opzv/364.html
https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t1069-mt-diablo-an-overlooked-clue

Would really appreciate to know if one of the hints of the radian theory (owner, former owner) matches the name of a suspect, the my-name-is-cipher or any former classmate of Cheri Jo Bates.

Quicktrader
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Elaine and the other Teen who saw a man following her.   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 pm

I believe who ever took Elaine, had to use some sort of a ruse, like the person who told the other young teen his car broke down and needed to use the phone. For her to go outside holding her coat, as she was about to sew on a button, she would have had on her glass's I would think ?
Seems he was able to enter the home and abduct her from inside, then he grabbed her coat, or he told her to bring it.
She could have thrown her shoe out at the on ramp, to show which direction she was being taken, or he asked her to remove her shoes to make it a lot harder for her to run ? Its odd that the shoe didn't look like it had been thrown. Did her killer plant the shoe, to make police think he lived south of Stone valley road, when he really lived north ? If so, that person enjoyed taunting the police like we know Zodiac did .Did he also place the button where it was found ? Another thought is that she had sewn the button on her coat before her abductor took her. That she ran from him once she was outside, then he grabbed her, a slight struggle ensued, a button falls off ?

He may have allowed her to ware the coat as he drove towards Santa Cruz , because it is found in the north bound lanes as he headed back to where ever he lived at that time.( But not too close ) One of my R.H. poi, was a school teacher who lived in Concord Ca. in 1969, Pleasant Hill is between Concord and Walnut Creek . Who ever took her, knew her mother would leave to pick up her husband, and he knew how much time he had. That tells me he lived close enough to watch her.

The small blue car that the other teen said she saw, I wonder if it could have been a VW ? Four months before Elaine's murder , witness's saw two cars at the car wash where Z made his call in Napa. One was a Chevy, the other was a VW. We now know the tire tracks at Lake B could not have been a Chevy, but a VW beetle's tires are much closer to those tire tracks at Lake B. Could Elaine's killer be the same man in the small blue car ?
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Sandy & I, Researching 158 Pioneer, Walnut Creek. Former home of Elaine Davis.
Third picture is the neighbors home showing that the property goes back far. Appx. a 1/4 acre.
Spoke to a man in the neighborhood who lived there at the time. He said there were no back
fences and anyone could come into the yard. He also said a family with two teenage boys lived
in the home to the left and that they moved right after the crime, he felt that was odd.

Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-18Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-17 Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-20
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Zamantha wrote:
Sandy & I, Researching 158 Pioneer, Walnut Creek. Former home of Elaine Davis.
Third picture is the neighbors home showing that the property goes back far. Appx. a 1/4 acre.
Spoke to a man in the neighborhood who lived there at the time. He said there were no back
fences and anyone could come into the yard. He also said a family with two teenage boys lived
in the home to the left and that they moved right after the crime, he felt that was odd.

Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-18Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-17 Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-20

Thanks for posting it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Enclosed are Pictures of Elaine Davis in her 68/69 Pleasant Hill Year Book. Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-11Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-10Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-6Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-5Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-7Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-8Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-9Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-12Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-13Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-14Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-15Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-16

To be cont.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 pm

While researching Sandy & I found out that Elaine's family lived in Alamo in 1966. Thought that was interesting since that is where her shoe was found in 1969 by an Alamo housewife on the Ramp of Stone Valley Road & 680.
After that the Davis family lived on Marshell Ave which's later became Pioneer in Walnut Creek. Elaine's Dad worked at Mc Peak Motors in Walnut Creek as a salesman/painter. The newspaper reporter wrote that he worked in Concord. We are thinking the reporter was wrong unless he had a side job in Concord. The building stands as it was in 1969 (under a different business name)
Elaine's mother left their home to pick up her father at his place of work. Enclosed are pictures of the front of McPeak Motors & the Paint/Service area in the back. McPeak Motors sold, rented, leased & worked on Volkswagen's & Porsche's.
Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-3Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-4Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-19Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-21Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-23Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-22Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Map-2Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Map2
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:01 am

When we discovered that the family had lived in Alamo in 1966, it was chilling to think that who ever took her may have put her shoe on the south bound lane of Stone Valley rd on ramp to the freeway, as perhaps a clue to perhaps knowing the family from 1966 ? ( A taunt that the Z would do ? )
I know it could also be that she threw it out to show that they where headed south of Alamo, the shoe didn't have any scuff marks on it is why I thought he could have put it there himself.

I would like to do a re-enactment with a similar shoe, to see if it could be done without a scuff mark ? I would also like to know the exact spot the shoe was found, because if it was on the drivers side of the ramp , she couldn't have done it.

One of the reasons that this case got to me, is that she lived on Marshall ave before it became Pioneer, I lived on Marshall dr. in Walnut Creek and my name was Davis before I changed it. A coincidence, but a odd one just the same, sense I was being stalked by a person who wanted me to believe is the Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:15 pm

This quote by smitty in another thread, made me ponder the volkswagen coincidences in this case.
smithy wrote:
Bravo QT, that's really nice and obviously a Herculean task.
Are there any VW Beetle incidences on it by any chance? Just wondering. Wink

A few weeks prior to Elaine missing, per 12/16/69 CCT Article, neighbors mentioned a few strange cars particularly a Volkswagen parked under the Willow Tree in front of Elaine's home.
Also her Dad worked for a company, McPeak Motor Co that rented/leased Volkswagen's by the day, week & month. They also serviced them. Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-24Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Mail-25
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Santa's Village

A navy blue coat worn by Elaine Davis on the night found, Highway 17 roadside area not far from Santa's Village, Calif.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Zynchronically
.www.santasvillage.net/santas.village.scotts.valley.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://youtu.be/dd18bf8W1qk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 6066466898_7dc9ea32f7_z-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elaine Louise Davis   Elaine Louise Davis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down