Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy

Go down 
+10
tahoe27
wv171
Richard
Zamantha
AK Wilks
Nachtsider
Theforeigner
entropy
morf13
MAZZY
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy   Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Check out Frank Valentine. He was a murderer who was released from Deer Lodge in 1969 and moved to California. Had family ties to Vallejo/Napa. Wink
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Re: Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy   Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:30 am

Quagmire wrote:
Check out Frank Valentine. He was a murderer who was released from Deer Lodge in 1969 and moved to California. Had family ties to Vallejo/Napa. Wink

Z called in Dec 1968, October 1969, inbetween sent various letters...if he didn't sent them from prison he even might be ruled out cause of that.

Furthermore don't forget about the Deer Lodge / Feathers Lodge discussion recently...

QT
Back to top Go down
Daniel Gillotti
Chief
Daniel Gillotti

PostSubject: Re: Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy   Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 pm

The reason why I was asking about Francis is because I generated that name running zk decrypto… where the text was generated and what it said peeked my interest, it could be just a coincidence…

A couple of things that stand out with Francis Warner are he was young and brilliant regarding physics and mathematics. What really stands out with me is that he claims to not remember the murders and also claimed to have blacked out…this concerns me because of all the Mk ultra experiments going on around that time…this would explain the accomplice theory and involvement in some but not all of the murders…

I don’t want to go down the Francis road at this time because I got a good bead on the Z mystery and I want to focus on the main players involved.

Don’t quote me on this but a young Conan Doyle wrote in one of his early books.

Sherlock Holmes to Watson, “a child has done this ghastly murder”…..

Daniel
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy   Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Daniel Gillotti wrote:
WHY IS THIS GUYS B DAY SUCH A MYSTERY. CAN SOME ONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS…

ALSO, DOES ANY ONE HERE KNOW OF ANY OTHER POSSIBLE NAMES LIKE “FRANCIS” THAT COULD BE CONNECTED TO THE Z CASE OTHER THAN WARNER ?

FRANC, FRANK, FRANCE, FRED, FREDRICK…ANY IDEAS WELCOME…

What I found as far as a birth day for Karl Werner is he was born in 1950. I don't have access to Ancestry anymore . So anyone who has it can find his exact B.D. that way.

I have a z suspect who was living in San Jose , so this has peeked my interest.
If this were a Z crime and Z lived in San Jose at that time, I doubt he would want to claim it.

The only person who I knew named Francis that had any connection to the z case was Francis Hernandez who worked at the Coronado Inn in 1969. That was where Darlene like to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy   Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Snoozy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2