Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FLT 555 Cancer card

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

FLT 555 Cancer card Empty
PostSubject: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:20 pm

RE: The FLT 555 Cancer card seen here:
FLT 555 Cancer card Flt5510

We have discussed this before in various threads. It is also mentioned in the Zodiac FBI files page 64 section 3, found here:
http://foia.fbi.gov/zodiac/zodiac3.pdf

It mentions that the Zodiac sign "cancer" was used from a magazine called "DAY BY DAY FORECAST FOR CANCER".

But something I never saw, on the same page of that FBI report, there is mention of yet another questioned document from a book called " DAY BY DAY FORECAST FOR LEO".

So does that mean there is yet another possible Zodiac letter out there, with a separate clue pointing to the astrological sign of LEO?

FLT 555 Cancer card Fbi_st10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 pm

maybe in some of the words on Cancer horoscope has another clue, i can't seem to find the horoscope for cancer on here tho? is it a horoscope? i can't seem to see.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Yes there is a LEO card as well as the "Bleeding knife of the Zodiac" letter that begins "This state is in trouble..." and mentions the "government".
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Interesting...very interesting that the letter says: this state is in trouble because TH and MM were, of course, political actors (in a strange way that they claimed was beyond politics). Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 am

Yes, but of course both Kaczynski and Gaikowski had radical political beliefs and either could have said "This state is in trouble.."

Not clear if Z meant the state of California od the state of the US.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:40 pm

The Cancer page Z paste up was sent to me from Dave Peterson who got his copy from a SAC detective. Dave made reference to it in his article in the VTH. He was a police reporter.
I was the first to publish it in a Z book.Every writer wants some kind of exclusive in his/her book-no longer with this published.

Did you get this copy from the SAC Bee?
I believe this was from Z. The envelope is from a SAC Bee subscription business envelope.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:31 am

bruce3 wrote:
The Cancer page Z paste up was sent to me from Dave Peterson who got his copy from a SAC detective. Dave made reference to it in his article in the VTH. He was a police reporter.
I was the first to publish it in a Z book.Every writer wants some kind of exclusive in his/her book-no longer with this published.

Did you get this copy from the SAC Bee?
I believe this was from Z. The envelope is from a SAC Bee subscription business envelope.

I agree Howard, I think it was from Z also.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Not only TK and others but als BD/CM.They wanted to terrorize CA first and the 'beast' or the government would 'fall' in their opinion.They thought it would become a 'revolution in the US' then 'spread from there as a world world.'
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:58 pm

morf,
Where did you get your copy of the paste up.I thought it was an exclusive in my book.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:42 pm

bruce3 wrote:
morf,
Where did you get your copy of the paste up.I thought it was an exclusive in my book.

Howard, I really cant even remember, its been so long. Some stuff has been emailed to me, and some stuff has appeared on other forums as well.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Let's not forget that Johnny Swindle's Zodiac sign was CANCER. That makes it even more interesting in my opinion. You have a possible Zodiac communication pointing south quite possibly to San Diego, and you have a Z-like murder in San Diego in which the victim was a CANCER.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:36 am

"Birds" fly south. A bird is also figurative for a plane.This is natural,that is, that birds fly south. A bird in GB is a young female.So maybe GB background or interest in things British.We know there are lots of Britishisms. I have gone over them from Z's letters and checked each.Z was very much interested in GB."Action guide" or referring to what Z intends and has done by decoding the Cancer page.The paste should be checked against paste used in the 10/5/70;10/27/70;3/22/71 cards. Also,the ink used on the busineess reply envelope for the 12/10/69 paste up.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:14 am

bruce3 wrote:
"Birds" fly south. A bird is also figurative for a plane.This is natural,that is, that birds fly south. A bird in GB is a young female.So maybe GB background or interest in things British.We know there are lots of Britishisms. I have gone over them from Z's letters and checked each.Z was very much interested in GB."Action guide" or referring to what Z intends and has done by decoding the Cancer page.The paste should be checked against paste used in the 10/5/70;10/27/70;3/22/71 cards. Also,the ink used on the busineess reply envelope for the 12/10/69 paste up.

Good points. And if the 555 does indeed represent the flight #555 from the bay area to San Diego, then Z would be indicating that he, or someobody else took that flight to San Diego. And the crime that most sounds like Zodiac in San Diego, is the Swindles case. Add to the fact that Johnny Swindle was a cancer, he could be indicating that he was a Z victim
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 pm

In going through Z expert and police reporter Dave Peterson's letters he sent to me I found one he wrote to Sgt.Les Lundblad. It was written 8/13/72 and it covers the Zodiac astrological angle. I connected to Dave in early 1989.

It was Dave's contention that Zodiac was a Libra (we will post these letters in full so one can see why he came to this conclusion)and why he determined that by the positions of the planets, aspects on the murder dates and letter times Z was a Libra.

Dave writes"...his [Zodiac]sun sign is in Libra...Sept.23-Oct.23.BD was born 10/5/42! Also same mo.day as the 'bloody cross' postcard.
Now,I had been wondering for some time what was the "hidden magic amulet "that was on the Nov.'69 issue of the "Astrology Your Daily Horoscope" from which Z made the paste-up.I knew that in astrology some have made a planet a magic amulet and it was supposed to bring good luck and protection.etc. So I thought about an astrological connection and he did afterall qive us his moniker as "Zodiac!"

In the same October edition astrology magazine for 1969 it says, "Yearlong forecast for Libra: You Librans are still in the early stages of the exciting transit of Uranus[suddeness/unorthodox behavior/fame] through your sign,which began last fall [Dec/68 LHR!]and continues for approximately six more years..."This takes it to the end of 1974 that last Z series of Z missives!!!

Then I read where Dave writes about the paste-up message that was sent to the SAC Bee 12/10/69. I knew Z had circled Cancer on the Nov.'69 magazine tear out. So I read where Dave says as to the July or Cancer edition, "July,1969 issue:"Now that Uranus has re-entered your sun sign (Libra),it will be an increasing influence on your life,especially now as a new conjunction...Venus which rules Libra,is making various aspects this week...on July 5 and 7,Venus makes inspiring aspects to Jupiter and Uranus...Fri. July 4: Starwise you have the inside track in several ways---but you must recognize opportunities when they are available and be ready to handle them in a judicious way."

I thought that Zodiac was 'hiding' his sun sign, thus his mode of operation, which could be termed in occult thinking a 'magic amulet' and that we were directed to the July section which is the month of Cancer!This was how it affects a Libra though!

As I see it-just me no infliction by me to others,but we do share here so...Z was saying he was Libra and that the 'hidden' factor on the page by the circled Cancer heading meant that one was directed to that section or July.
If one was Libra and Z he would see July 4/5 as a great time to attack!

I had a professional astrologer trained by Carl Payne Tobey considered one of the best astrologerS ever.He looked at BD's chart and found that Pluto was transiting it. Now,he knew little abourt Z or Davis and much less about the murders and their times,etc.
He told me that it 'touched' in 63' on,but went into real aspect October '66 then out and again came into his chart December '68 and 'covered'(going direct as he says) the kill times of Zodiac!!! I was very,very surprised. He said the" desire to kill" was featured! If the person was normal then these influences would pass,but if he were abnormal he may kill,etc.

What he said was if your suspect was into astrology(he was)then he would follow Pluto(can mean kill-underworld,new plans or purproses,etc.) and other aspects that suited his chart. His knowledge was not that good,but he had enough knowledge to be dangerous. He could see Z was Libra too.

A drift from this subject of '555[Hitler's party number which some neo's still use-BD/CM thought AH was a 'tuned in' person-the 4/20/70 card was sent on AH's B day.FYI!!].' One 10/11/69 Dave points out to Sgt. Lundblad that on October 11 (Alieister Crowley's B day BD/CM were fans of this black magic wizard-he or AC was Libra!)was the sign of Libra.There was an astounding 'new moon in Jupiter,and Mercury in Libra.New moon,(many occultists think that new moon's are a good time act on any 'project',etc.) Jupiter and the sun in Libra in conjunction,moon trine mars.'
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 pm

There seems to be hand written RN-133 or something like this.It is faded.This is found on the upper left hand side near the title on the astro 'Want Zodiac' page.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:57 pm

bruce3 wrote:
There seems to be hand written RN-133 or something like this.It is faded.This is found on the upper left hand side near the title on the astro 'Want Zodiac' page.

I looked, but wasnt able to make out what you mentioned.

By the way, Howard put up a nice photo & explanation of this card at his site:
http://www.thezodiacmansonconnection.com/birds_fly_south.html
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm

My copy came from Peterson who got his copy from a Sac det.;so it must be my copy is closer to mama! I tried everything, including ultra violet light,etc.,but it's very hard to make out.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:58 pm

A paste-up,of course requires paste/glue.I only wish that any paste-up Z sent- like the Halloween card-or Z was suspected of sending, should have the 'paste' tested to see if is the same formula,etc.
Different companies that produce paste or glue all have varying formulas, which may be tested to ID them.
The FBI would be the best source for this kind of testing.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 am

Regarding the FLT 555 card, we have all seen it. But today, I was going thru FBI files regarding this card, and I noticed a couple things mentioned that I had not noticed before. The FBI page I will post below, mentions that there is also a "FLT THREE OF A KIND V", as part of the correspondence. I have not seen anything that says THREE OF A KIND related to that 555 mailing. Anyone else familiar with it?

Also, the FBI page mentions that "the official airline guide lists a Cal-State airlines flight 555 from Bakersfield to Sacramento". For some reason, I thought I remember reading that there was a daily flight from SF to SD? Anyone know?
Maybe Howard?

FLT 555 Cancer card Fbiz10
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:30 am

Morf I think it says FLIGHT THREE OF A KIND VVV and C HARRY OTT are on Qc42, which I think is the LEO card.

V is the Roman numeral for 5.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:40 am

AK Wilks wrote:
Morf I think it says FLIGHT THREE OF A KIND VVV and C HARRY OTT are on Qc42, which I think is the LEO card.

V is the Roman numeral for 5.

I understand that, but it says "the notations FLT555" & THREE of a kind V", and "the notation C HARRY OTT".

I dont see the phrase "THREE OF A KIND V" or "C HARRY OTT", anyplace on this questioned document. My question is, if the FBI is referring to that, where is it? Did they not release the part that shows that notation?
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 am

It says they are on Qc42, which has to be the LEO card. Not CANCER. LEO.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Going back several years of discussions some saw a name like C.H. Ott or Harry Ott; some did see chariot,but others saw Cheri or a vague hark back to Z's then unknown murder.Washington and Cherry.as another example.

I don't see any occult meaning to chariot or even an orthodox meaning.There have been Harry Ott's or S. or C. Harry Otts in past history.

Henry in the US and Harold in GB are nick names for Harry and it means "home ruler."A German word.See Harold Ott-see Henry Ott and good luck!

Having fun:
C.Harriet-'See Harry' or Sierra,etc.
The black(had roots in an American indian composer) spiritual Shortened to 'Sweet Chariot' was sung by Joan Biaz at Woodstock in 1969. Sweet or 'See-Chariot'-song lyrics...???Who knows?

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 am

bruce3 wrote:
Going back several years of discussions some saw a name like C.H. Ott or Harry Ott; some did see chariot,but others saw Cheri or a vague hark back to Z's then unknown murder.Washington and Cherry.as another example.

I don't see any occult meaning to chariot or even an orthodox meaning.There have been Harry Ott's or S. or C. Harry Otts in past history.

Henry in the US and Harold in GB are nick names for Harry and it means "home ruler."A German word.See Harold Ott-see Henry Ott and good luck!

Having fun:
C.Harriet-'See Harry' or Sierra,etc.
The black(had roots in an American indian composer) spiritual Shortened to 'Sweet Chariot' was sung by Joan Biaz at Woodstock in 1969. Sweet or 'See-Chariot'-song lyrics...???Who knows?

I found a guy named Harry Ott that died in the city of Napa.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:41 am

Concerning C Harry Ott, possibly a rebus meaning; Chariot:

Could it be a reference to the tarot card The Chariot?
Lots of interesting info about that card that could possibly connect to the Zodiac killerĀ“s caracter, was it some kind of clue about himself?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chariot_(Tarot_card)

One of several interesting details about The Chariot:

He wears...the circle of the Zodiac is his belt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLT 555 Cancer card   FLT 555 Cancer card Empty

Back to top Go down

FLT 555 Cancer card
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next