Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DGH School teacher suspect

Go down 
+11
Nin
tahoe27
jay st
sandy betts
Ricardo
Boilermaker
Zamantha
Nachtsider
rand
bentley
morf13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
patinky
Captain
patinky

DGH School teacher suspect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DGH School teacher suspect   DGH School teacher suspect - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:28 am

StitchMallone wrote:
Patinky Just for laughs I actually did meet Jimmy Dickens years ago at a fair and he is short probably 5'2 inches tall. In fact I'm pretty sure I have a autograph picture he made out to my dad. Had to edit not sure if he passed since then and was the 90's when I meant him.

Nope. He's still kickin'. I live not far out of Nashville. It would be a big deal in the news if he'd died. I've seen him on stage but not side-by-side.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

DGH School teacher suspect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DGH School teacher suspect   DGH School teacher suspect - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:18 pm

patinky wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:
Patinky Just for laughs I actually did meet Jimmy Dickens years ago at a fair and he is short probably 5'2 inches tall. In fact I'm pretty sure I have a autograph picture he made out to my dad. Had to edit not sure if he passed since then and was the 90's when I meant him.

Nope. He's still kickin'. I live not far out of Nashville. It would be a big deal in the news if he'd died. I've seen him on stage but not side-by-side.
Well glad to hear he is still kicking. Well lets say seeing him side by side he earns his nickname.
Back to top Go down

DGH School teacher suspect
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3