Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More on Don Bujok

Go down 
+20
Boilermaker
Luke68
rand
In Bonus Fides
zodio
tracers
Cremcraw
bentley
Zamantha
AK Wilks
StitchMallone
Zero
Theforeigner
Quagmire
tahoe27
Seagull
Nin
Jem
Azazel
morf13
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

More on Don Bujok - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 am

Kevin B. wrote me last nite...said he also wrote Morf.

That he received the news that the prints were negative .....Both from NAPA & SF. He said he was disappointed as he learned there is no partial DNA sample. He said he still thinks it's him. But said aren't all us us Z people hard headed when it comes to their suspect.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 am

This poor guy just doesnt give up.... Rolling Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD5kyk79BNU

Kevin....Bujok's prints are a NON-MATCH to Zodiac. Come on Buddy, come down to Earth. I liked him on paper too,but you have to admit when you are wrong. You will just be yet another author in a growing list of people that has "solved the case"
Back to top Go down
mike_r
Captain

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 am

Hi-

Anyone who reads this board should know that there is no viable "partial DNA sample." That is not news! A lot of people have done a lot of hard work to prove that.

Mike
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 pm

morf13 wrote:
This poor guy just doesnt give up.... Rolling Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD5kyk79BNU

Kevin....Bujok's prints are a NON-MATCH to Zodiac. Come on Buddy, come down to Earth. I liked him on paper too,but you have to admit when you are wrong. You will just be yet another author in a growing list of people that has "solved the case"

It's no wonder law enforcement shrugs off most amateurs. What ridiculousness!

Seems like Kevin bases the majority of his claims on the Halloween card. You'd think Zodiac worked for Gibson and created the card himself! Geeze! BOOOOjok must have been so lucky to have a lot of that stuff already printed on the card! How lucky was that? Kevin even found a way to make the tree fit!

Don Quixote and pumpkins? Are you kidding me??

"I kill" was Zodiac's secret Exorcist message? Wow. I could see how Zodiac wouldn't want us to know that. (sarcasm)

Paul was not posed the way Kevin states.

If this is the crap he is using to prove Don was Zodiac to LE, I'm almost embarrassed for him.

Just another with a huge list of "stuff", that doesn't prove diddley. And now a book....good lord.

What bothers me more than anything are his youtube comments. Patting himself on the back. "I solved this." No Kevin, you have not. It's all a bunch of nuthin'.

He mentions him and gramps talking about the case again. So I ask again "why NO mention of any of this on the various message boards"...he was into Jack, and liked Troy H., etc. Why no mention of his work with gramps and Don Bujok until it was brought up at Tom's? And even in the beginning, he never brought up he and grandpa. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: gramps   More on Don Bujok - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 pm

He uses the name "grandpa" in reference to those on message boards from whom he derived any useful information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Don Bujok
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21