Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

onewhoknows POI

Go down 
+9
Theforeigner
Quicktrader
traveller1st
Nachtsider
AK Wilks
morf13
onewhoknows
bentley
Zamantha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

onewhoknows  POI - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:23 am

I mailed off a sample of my son's hair to Riverside County yesterday. I personally think
it's a long shot, and I have no idea if they will test it or throw it away. But if they recovered
hair from Cheri Jo Bate's killer, it would match a relative's hair through a common female
ancestor, in this case, mother and grandmother. As I have said before, when CA DOJ came
to see me regarding Peter as the Zodiac, they said that "Cheri Jo Bates is not the doing of
the Zodiac Killer." But there are several things in the letters both sent by Bates' killer,
including the Confession letter, and the letters written by Zodiac referring to the Bates
murder which match Peter's statements and actions. There are alot more "down there".
Peter is not the EAR/ONS as our son's DNA was compared and there is no match.
If we get a match on this hair to the Cheri Jo Bates murder, that would be huge.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

onewhoknows  POI - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 am

Too right it would be, thanks for keeping us up to date.
Back to top Go down

onewhoknows POI
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: