Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project Gemini

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Gillotti
Chief
Daniel Gillotti

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Project Gemini

Hello, I haven’t been feeling well and I haven’t posted anything for a while but check this out. You probably read my partial solution to the Z340 and the “My name is” regarding the poet Jk Stephen known as Jem and how I believe the Zodiac used that moniker by changing the J, to a G, for Gem in the “my name is” possible solution.

I believe I know why now, not only is GEM an Acronym for (gifted education in mathematic) and (ground water education in Michigan) it is short for GEMINI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemini_(constellation)

Gemini is one of the constellations of the zodiac. Its name is Latin for "twins", and it is associated with the twins Castor and Pollux in Greek mythology. Its symbol is (Unicode ♊). It lies between Taurus to the west and Cancer to the east, with Auriga and Lynx to the north and Monoceros and Canis Minor to the south

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Gemini

Project Gemini was the second human spaceflight program of NASA, the civilian space agency of the United States government. Project Gemini was conducted between Projects Mercury and Apollo, with ten manned flights occurring in 1965 and 1966.
Its objective was to develop techniques for advanced space travel, notably those necessary for Apollo, whose objective was to land humans on the Moon. Gemini missions included missions long enough for a trip to the Moon and back, the first American spacewalks, and new orbital maneuvers including rendezvous and docking. All manned Gemini flights were launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida using the Titan II GLV launch vehicle.[1]

After the existing Apollo program was chartered by President John F. Kennedy on May 25, 1961 to land men on the Moon, it became evident to NASA officials that a follow-on to the Mercury program was required to develop certain spaceflight capabilities in support of Apollo. Originally introduced on December 7 as Mercury Mark II, it was re-christened Project Gemini on January 3, 1962, from the fact that the spacecraft would hold two crewmen, seated abreast, as gemini in Latin means "twins" or "side-by-side". Gemini is also the name of the third constellation of the Zodiac and its twin stars, Castor and Pollux.

I’m sorry for the wiki links but it looks accurate. I believe the Zodiac (Gem) had a mythical twin who helped him with theses murders and this Oct 27, 1970 envelope stamp is a clue to this Gem, Gemini discovery and my belief there are multiple people involved….Any thoughts….
P.S.
The equinox letter in my opinion is authentic I’ll post my findings when I can
Daniel…
Project Gemini Zodiac10
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Project Gemini Atlant10
Back to top Go down
Daniel Gillotti
Chief
Daniel Gillotti

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Project Gemini Atlant10

Project Gemini March_10

Here is the envelope for the March 8, 1981 Atlanta Georgia letter and my preliminary look into it and the letter.

There are several key things I want to point out: the 3 stroke K, the capitol letters, 2odiac, “Hello it’s me,” I have leFt certain clues, “pick off”: AT KID

I have posted work regarding encryption in letters and in dates, words, sentences, symbolism, using the 9 theme.

Hello it’s me. The letter writer intentions to identify himself who he is by not using “This is the Zodiac speaking” which is clearly the true Zodiac’s signature.

“I have leFt certain clues”: this is the letter writer’s clue. The capitol letter F in (leFt) is in the center of this letter. Counting the 3 stroke K and the Capitol letters I came up with 27. What is interesting about this discovery, is how the 9 count… landed on the Capitol I, and at 18 you arrive at the capitol R for Rebels, both of these letters = 9

The 2odiac signature at the bottom, using the 27 count from the Capitol letters, the 2 symbolizes the Z for the Zodiac, which is in the shape of a 2 and the 7 symbolizes the clue which is the word (leFt) 7 rows down and 7 rows to the top (leFt)… add the 7 to the Zodiac 2odiac = 27=9

The “pick off”: means something more...any ideas?

AT KID: on the envelope is important. The letter writer is saying loud and clear that he intentionally changes his writing style. If you look at the K in Kid it clearly is written in 2 strokes and in the letter it is intentionally 3 strokes

“I am not writing in the same hand writing” this to me means he is not the Zodiac or the letter writer of the Zodiac campaign but an accomplice or one of his mythical twins; wanting to tribute the Zodiac with the 9 theme without taking his persona.

If you take the capitol 9th letter I, the 13th capitol letter K and word KILL and the 18th capitol letter R and word REBELS= “I KILL REBELS” notice how the R in Rebels there’s a little V made out of the letter R, possibly symbolizing V for victims.

My opinion this letter is genuine and is intentionally encrypted following along the themes I’ve written about in other posts and here today.

Is this the Zodiac? Probably not, more likely an accomplice that moved on to killing children after the Zodiac moved on to other things.

Does this mean Williams is innocent NO!!!!!!!! This only means that the killer of the children got a lucky break when Williams got caught dumping an (adult) victim.

What a perfect opportunity to stop killing, when Law Enforcement assumed Williams killed all of the children associated with the Atlanta killings.

The killer’s fatal flaw is this letter that ties him to the killing of the Atlanta children. “but I like to kill children now” (quote from letter)

Who was in Atlanta Georgia around this time, which was also a Zodiac suspect or an associate or friend of any of the suspects from 1979 to 1981? Any ideas or suggestions please post.

Here is a link to the killings… even some Law Enforcement don’t believe Williams killed the Atlanta children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_murders_of_1979-1981

Daniel…

Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:42 pm

A lot of very good points IMO Dan. However you should know that we are pretty sure the FBI wrote "ATKID", as that is the name for the case. We don't know that for sure, but that is likely the case.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Gillotti
Chief
Daniel Gillotti

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Ak:

Good point, if the FBI is naming cases or giving us photo copies of evidence in regarding letters, envelops and if the FBI may have written on these copies before sending them out to requesting agencies is important.

Having a colored photo copy of the original letter and envelop is important if I’m able to discover intentionally hidden clues or encryptions.

Is it possible to get colored copies of the Equinox letter and the Atlanta letter and envelops. I believe these letters could be genuine and need further research.

Daniel
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:15 am

No color copies. Morf and I did FOIA requests and this is what we got. Just forget "ATKID" - all your other observations seem on target. Note the space program cancellation on the Atlanta envelope.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:33 am

I think lovecar noted the first part of this put I just thought of something else.

The real name of the reporter is AVERY, correct? But Zodiac spells out it AVERLY.

PAUL AVERLY.

Zodiac then underlines LAV.

Reverse those letters he underlined, then read it out loud.

VAL ERLY.

Say that aloud.

Back to top Go down
Daniel Gillotti
Chief
Daniel Gillotti

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:02 am

Ak:

I can’t find anything on the internet about that stamp. Do you have a color picture of it, can you make out what it says around the flag. Or am I missing something all together, what’s your take on this. These black and white copies are horrible.

Dan…
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 am

Daniel Gillotti wrote:
Ak:

I can’t find anything on the internet about that stamp. Do you have a color picture of it, can you make out what it says around the flag. Or am I missing something all together, what’s your take on this. These black and white copies are horrible.

Dan…

There are TWO things to note on the Atlanta envelope. One is the American flag stamp. The other is the machine cancellation showing the Space Shuttle and saying FOR BENEFITS OF EARTH NASA.

The envelope is addressed to 1611 W Peachtree ST NE 30308 (or maybe 30808?).

There is a NASA space shuttle sticker in the upper right, it appears to be a special collectors envelope???

Or a special machince cancel? Anyone have any idea how to find out where this machine cancel was used?

See http://spacecovers.com/cgi-bin/cimagedisp/cimagedisp.cgi?tag=P&list_id=PILOT02&item_id=2165A

The stamp is from the Americana Series, the US Flag and the words THE LAND OF THE FREE THE HOME OF THE BRAVE.

Now here is where it gets a little interesting ...

Out of this 20 or 22 stamp AMERICANA collection, we have this stamp used on the Zodiac Atlanta letter, and also the Eagle Shield and Flag stamp used on the May 1978 Possible Zodiac letter, the one sent to the LA TV station that referenced a death list and the Manson family.

ALSO...another stamp in this set was used by the Unabomber, AMERICAS LIGHT FUELED BY TRUTH AND REASON, RUSH LAMP.

See https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t828-1981-possible-zodiac-atlanta-letter-the-envelope

Project Gemini Atlant10

Project Gemini Atlant11

AMERICANA SERIES

Project Gemini Americ10

AMERICANA SERIES STAMP USED ON 1981 POSSIBLE ATLANTA ZODIAC LETTER

Project Gemini Americ12

AMERICANA SERIES STAMP USED ON MAY 1978 POSSIBLE ZODIAC LETTER LOS ANGELES

Project Gemini Americ13

AMERICANA SERIES STAMP USED ON FOUR UNABOMBER MAILBOMBS 1979 1980 1985 1985

Project Gemini Americ14

MAY 1978 POSSIBLE ZODIAC LETTER LOS ANGELES ENVELOPE WITH AMERICANA SERIES STAMP EAGLE AND SHIELD

Project Gemini Zodiac16[

Text of May 1978 Possible Zodiac letter and March 1981 Possible Zodiac letter.

Both letters had a stamp from the same 4 stamp sheet from the Americana Series.

Both stamps have the red, white and blue.

Both texts are racist, taunting and mocking.

Both attempt to (mis)lead police into linking Zodiac into other crimes (Manson, Atlanta Child Murders).

Similar shaky handwriting?

Same Zodiac?

Same hoaxer?

Project Gemini May_1910Project Gemini March_12

Project Gemini Atlant10
Project Gemini May_1911Project Gemini Americ15
Back to top Go down
Daniel Gillotti
Chief
Daniel Gillotti

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:29 am

Ak:

Thanks, tomorrow I'll go through this material and post any findings.

Dan…
farao
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: GA letter   Project Gemini EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Daniel, you asked for any ideas on the words Pick off. My thoughts on that being used could mean ,
Get rid of, take out, kill, shoot.
Like he used in the school bus letter Oct 13th 1969. He wrote: Just shoot out the front tire & then pick off the kiddies as they come bouncing out.
My guess is that to "pick off " , he would be using a gun.
Even if he didn't do any of the Atlanta children murders, he would take credit for them, that is something we have learned about him.
Two more z letters mailed Nov 8th and 9th 69, h claimed two more victims making the count 7. The only two were Kathy Snoozy , and Deborah Furlong killed 8-3-69 ( reverse that and you get 3-8 ) like the clue in one of his cyphers.
The police do not think these were the work of the Z, but they do believe that he was claiming them.

I have more about the Z in Georgia , but that would take this off topic, so please check your pm's.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Gillotti
Chief
Daniel Gillotti

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:14 am

Sandy:

Nice job with “pick off”: I knew it sounded familiar. The GA letter is in Reference to the bus bomb; the 2 letters talk about killing children. The letter writer’s intention given he used quatation" : " to draw attention and associate the 2 letters.

Daniel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: The 2 letters   Project Gemini EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:46 am

Thanks, drawing attention to another letter, is something that the z would do. Like when a serial killer dumps a body close to another body that wasn't found yet.
Back to top Go down

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Daniel Gillotti wrote:
Sandy:

Nice job with “pick off”: I knew it sounded familiar. The GA letter is in Reference to the bus bomb; the 2 letters talk about killing children. The letter writer’s intention given he used quatation" : " to draw attention and associate the 2 letters.

Daniel Very Happy

"Pick off" brings picking fruit to my mind - probably because of the Peachtree address. Fruit is hard to pick if it isn't quite ripe enough or if there are thorns, such as a lemon tree has. Also he sends this to Georgia, famous for peaches, so that makes me think of peach pie rather than "pi." And Z could be doing this intentionally. Also, his signature Z looks more like the numeral 2 here imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini   Project Gemini Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Gemini
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion-
Jump to: