Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another possible Z comunication ?

Go down 
+10
Luke68
Theforeigner
Qz1
tahoe27
bentley
Zamantha
morf13
Boilermaker
AK Wilks
sandy betts
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Boilermaker
Sergeant

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Any clues to the Z evidence LL received?

Also, any timeframe on his book being released for the public?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Qz1
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Its supposedly a piece of Stine's shirt. If it was legit it would be big(bigger) news.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:04 am

Thank you Qz1. And it should be a fairly easy to authenticate.
Back to top Go down
Qz1
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:17 am

Yes. It should.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Evidence ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:24 am

As far as I know the letter is public knowledge, its on his web site. I am not so sure about the mention of evidence being told just yet. That should shut up his sceptics !

He has had one hell of a hard time with the printing company he is using. I am thinking sometime near Christmas, but things happen and so we will see. I do know that he will have all of it in his book, from what he told Zam and I. So the evidence should be in the book.

I can only guess what the evidence might be ? Think about it, it was SF DOJ that raced to his home. That tells me its SFPD evidence , right ? Now think about what evidence did the Zodiac give SFPD ? If I were the Zodiac ,and I wanted to prove that it was I who was sending a typed letter. I would use evidence that could not be disputed . I am guessing a part of Stine's shirt. Now please don't get too excited , I don't have any inside knowledge about this . "Its only my best guess"

OMG ! I can hear it all know . Extra, Extra read all about it ! Sandy Betts is now claiming that a part of Stine's shirt was sent by the Zodiac killer !!!!! (Geez I hope not) But then there are people who don't have a life, that look for anything I say, and turn it inside out and upside down LOL.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Evidence ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:30 am

While I was typing, I see that Qz1 posted his finding about the evidence. May I ask where you read that ?

Was it someone else just taking a wild guess ?
Back to top Go down
Qz1
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:36 am

Less a wild guess than a logical inference. The purported piece of physical evidence is said to match a piece of evidence already in custody. There is nothing else that it could be.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:14 am

Sandy, do you know what town the letter sent to Lyndon Lafferty was postmarked in?
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 pm

morf13 wrote:
Sandy, do you know what town the letter sent to Lyndon Lafferty was postmarked in?

Just sent a message off to Lyndon. Wanted to know if we could have an update on the letter sent to him. Sandy or I will let you know as soon as we know something.

Read The Threat to the Author:www.thezodiackillercover-up.com

Last edited by Zamantha on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a link.)
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:47 am

morf13 wrote:

Just heard back from Lyndon. He told me the letter was postmarked Oakland. He gave me permission to share
this information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 pm

scratch I'M UNABLE TO FOUND THE LETTER THAT WAS SENT TO Lyndon Lafferty on his site Question Shocked Can we post it here Please Question
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Oakland   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:43 pm

I doubt that the letter per-say was shown on his site . Only the mention of it .

Oakland is where the postmark was stamped, do we know just how many times Oakland was mentioned in the Z case ?

I worked there, so it stood out each and every time I saw Oakland mentioned, in the case.
It was also the place I first saw my poi sense 1968. He managed to come into my work almost every night, then follow me home, trying to force me off the road . So "Oakland" is important as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:52 am

I wonder if this letter sent to Lyndon will turn up as an appendix in his book? I'm not accusing him of any publicity seeking but it sure wouldn't harm his book sales...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:12 am

Quagmire wrote:
I wonder if this letter sent to Lyndon will turn up as an appendix in his book?

I believe he has stated just that on his website. "Shocking Addendum" if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:33 am

Thanks BigZ - I haven't read his site. Good publicity move though by the sounds of it Wink
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:48 am

Well, DOJ has had the letter and evidence for a year now, and they know who the book implicates...
Back to top Go down
Qz1
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Perhaps the book will end up being releasd as a work of fiction.
Back to top Go down
Qz1
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:33 pm

bentley wrote:

Well, DOJ has had the letter and evidence for a year now, and they know who the book implicates...

The book implicates the Zodiac, does it not?
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Qz1 wrote:
bentley wrote:

It implicates a certain POI.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:40 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
Qz1 wrote:
bentley wrote:

It implicates a certain POI.

Lyndon has a POI for sure. His Book will also go into other aspects of the Z case.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Quagmire wrote:
I wonder if this letter sent to Lyndon will turn up as an appendix in his book? I'm not accusing him of any publicity seeking but it sure wouldn't harm his book sales...

The book will sell its self, I am very sure that a copy of that letter, will be in the book. It would be interesting to see if the Z is still using his old Royal Typewriter ? I hope that a picture of the evidence, will be there as well.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:03 am

It hardly seems that a yr has passed ,sense Zam and I gathered together the Halloween party items and cake, for Lyndon's book party on the 31st of Oct 2010.
As we were preparing for that , the zodiac or a copy cat, was in San Bernardino writing the 3 page letter, and Halloween card. to be sent to SF Chronicle / Robert Graysmith.

I can't help but wonder what his plan was for the past Oct 31st .
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 pm

bentley wrote:
Posting for Zamantha. I have not read it yet.. Thanks Sandy and Zam!

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Scan_110

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Scan_210

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Scan_310

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Scan_410

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Scan_510

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Scan10

Haven't heard much on this letter lately. Anybody have any fresh thoughts regarding it?
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm

morf13 wrote:
Haven't heard much on this letter lately. Anybody have any fresh thoughts regarding it?

Yes I do. I'm gland I'm not RGS!

Seriously, didn't read the whole thingy but it says something about keys, and even before that I noticed the zip code on the address looks a lot like the 1990 card that had the keys in it, or rather the photocopy of keys. See how the 9410 gets progressively smaller and then the 3 is larger?

Hard to see with the dark envelope, maybe Trav can work his magic, I need a nap. Please no calls, and no cards.

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Rgs10

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Rgss10
Back to top Go down
patinky
Captain
patinky

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:41 pm

My thoughts are an impostor wrote the letter. It looks feminine. The phrasing and indentations are off. The letters just don't look like the confirmed copies of the Zodiac correspondence. Sorry but I just don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another possible Z comunication ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion-
Jump to: