Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I sometimes receive mystical helps"

Go down 
+9
StitchMallone
Zamantha
Nin
traveller1st
tahoe27
entropy
Theforeigner
morf13
doranchak
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

"I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:41 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
I would think (having not read that link...yet) people kill in a location they are comfortable with. Or should I say, VERY comfortable with. He obviously had some tie with the Vallejo/Benicia area. Maybe he lived there while in high school, while working at Mare Island, etc.

I just don't think you would go into a strange town to commit murders. He would want to have the upper-hand and imo, you just wouldn't have that in an area you were not familiar with.

I also agree.

EDIT: I was trying to find the Geo profile report, no luck but stumbled on this if it's of interest to anyone. It's free.

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/CrimeStat/download.html

About CrimeStat ®

CrimeStat III is a spatial statistics program for the analysis of crime incident locations, developed by Ned Levine & Associates under the direction of Ned Levine, PhD, that was funded by grants from the National Institute of Justice (grants 1997-IJ-CX-0040, 1999-IJ-CX-0044, 2002-IJ-CX-0007, and 2005-IJ-CX-K037). The program is Windows-based and interfaces with most desktop GIS programs. The purpose is to provide supplemental statistical tools to aid law enforcement agencies and criminal justice researchers in their crime mapping efforts. CrimeStat is being used by many police departments around the country as well as by criminal justice and other researchers. The latest version is 3.3.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Zodiac didn't sexually assault. He also didn't steal. He did take momentos, to him that was different
than stealing. If someone was a victim of sexual abuse from their own Mother, and is symbolically killing
her over and over, then they probably are not going to sexaully assualt. Just my very personal opinion as
usual.

Second Point, I always wanted to consult a good Psychic regarding who Zodiac was.
Any suggestions? Are there any well know Psychics who might be solicited for their
opinion to post? There are some in the Bay Area who have worked with Law Enforcement
over the years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Shocked a pSYCHIC, tHIS COULD BE AN IDEAL. tO HAVE SOME NEW EYES ON THE CASE.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Gillotti
Chief
Daniel Gillotti

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:13 pm

KEYS:

I I I I I lol! I I I I
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 pm

patinky wrote:
What I find most interesting (or odd) about Zodiac is the apparent lack of sexual involvement with the victims.

Killing humans for sport is a whole different ball game. What does that say about the killer?
Sexually frustrated and angry at society.

I very much doubt he loved his parents enough to want to stay with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:11 pm

^^ I don't think it has anything to do with love Nacht.

Let me clarify too...you can be married and be a very lonely person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Paul Stine murder was obviously not the sexual tongue

onewhoknow & KEY.SMITH697 - If you involve psychics to this case, them won't believe the same as don't believe me No
Back to top Go down
patinky
Captain
patinky

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Nachtsider wrote:
patinky wrote:
What I find most interesting (or odd) about Zodiac is the apparent lack of sexual involvement with the victims.

Killing humans for sport is a whole different ball game. What does that say about the killer?
Sexually frustrated and angry at society.

I very much doubt he loved his parents enough to want to stay with them.

Like onewhoknows said, he also didn't steal as well as no sexual involvement but I don't necessarily see that as sexual frustration. I wasn't aware that he took souvenirs. Could you tell us more about that OWK?

To me, he killed because he enjoyed it plus he enjoyed playing games with investigators.

I'm on the fence about whether he lived alone or with parents, spouse or roommate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 pm

patinky wrote:
To me, he killed because he enjoyed it plus he enjoyed playing games with investigators.

I'm on the fence about whether he lived alone or with parents, spouse or roommate.

That's for sure cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

morf13 wrote:
The resemblance IS AMAZING when compared to the sketch, thats for sure.

Certainly compared, if he so is Twisted Evil

morf13 wrote:
With all due respect, I am not confident in psychic abilities,and in the back of my mind, I question how you found this person,but will try to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Sorry, just my opinion, that this guy wasnt zodiac, but somebody just thought he looked like the sketch.

But why I need it? I told that I don't look for glory, I openly stated the idea only at two forums (but even here I got by the invitation), I don't populate myself and my POI in the Internet (as Dennis Kaufman and Mike Rodelli, for example) and I am not going to prove someone something bounce

To put it briefly, if you promote finding of handwriting/fingerprints/DNA of that Carl Nevis and if it is found out that he is Zodiac, it will be excellent and then all glory you can take yourself bom sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:43 pm

...I sent by airmail 19 paper letters to police departments, California Department of Justice, FBI of USA, some retired investigators (Pierre Bidou, David Toschi) and relatives of Zodiac victims.

I registered and wrote on 2 forums not in order that discuss my POI and not in order that persuade other people believe me, but in order that give my information to people, who can "tickle" the police. Unfortunately, in the Internet such people I didn't find (but thanks morf13 for those facts, which he could receive - you are first individual, who communicated with Zodiac's relatives), therefore it is necessary to work independently, by the principle "do that you can and come what may" bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"I sometimes receive mystical helps"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: