Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zodiac Suspects named in police reports

Go down 
+8
StitchMallone
patinky
tahoe27
entropy
smithy
Seagull
Nachtsider
morf13
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:10 pm

How do you know Cecelia's Gary had a last name beginning with "S"? Did I miss it?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:34 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
How do you know Cecelia's Gary had a last name beginning with "S"? Did I miss it?

The police asked her Mom to name men that she might know. The mom gave these names:

Gary S.
Edward S.
Jerry H.

Gary S supposedly threatened her when she staretd seeing Bryan. Tahoe,check your PM's
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:22 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
GARY XXXXXXX

In the LHR reports we have a GARY XXXXXXXX --- I believe it was "Nickalatos". (I think Seagull found that one?)

http://www.zodiackiller.com/LHRPR56.html

And....LB. We have a GARY XXXXXXXX....a long last name:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/LBReport19.html

While it states Bryan knew the guy and didn't fit the description, I find the last names curious. Might not be Zodiac, but COULD it be the same Gary??

When I read that Bryan knew this Gary ,I couldn't help but remember that Bryan had said that the voice he heard sounded familiar. Maybe Gary wasn't as tall as Bryan thought the Z was or as heavy ? The hood did add inches to the Z's height I believe and the Z could have looked heavy on purpose ? Not counting the foot compaction test that I think was faulty anyway.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Does anyone know if Griffin had a relative called Harry J griffin?
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:44 pm

traveller1st wrote:
Does anyone know if Griffin had a relative called Harry J griffin?

Griffin was the guy's first name. Or were you kidding around? Hairy Griffen LOLOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 pm

No I wasn't.

I was reading it as last name first lol. Stoopid name - no offence to any Griffin's out there. Hairy Griffin lol.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:45 pm

George R.Saxberg

With an open mind,just think of this...Saxberg is questioned on 11/7/69. The next two days,on 11/8 & 11/9, Zodiac writes his first letters in a month and he fires them off back to back 2 days in a row after this guy gets questioned. Shocked WOW

Name: George R. Saxberg
Birth: 15 Jan 1940
Death: 4 Aug 2008 - Clarkston, Asotin, Washington
Civil: Washington

Photo from 1957. Age him a bit, and throw on some black glasses, and he could seem to be similar to the z sketch
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 George10

Previous arrests for receiving stolen goods among other stuff. Looked like the sketch,and told an inmate while in county jail that he was the Zodiac,but later stated if he said that,it was while he was drunk. Lived in Sonoma, and owned a blue Plymouth 2 dr sedan 6ft tall, 160 lbs,black horned rim glasses, writing & prints taken and passed along to CI&I results,apparently, no match to Zodiac..lived within 37 minutes of Deer Lodge MT. This guy has been married numerous times,in multiple states. Got divorced in 1967, and had a couple kids at that time. What really stands out for me is that he had Family in Butte, MT very close to Deer Lodge, that and the blue car he drove, (See Blue cars thread)Seems to have had an odd childhood. His mother never apparently married his Father. Mom lived near Deer Lodge, but it seems, that George went to live with his Father in Washington state.

Question for Seagull or Foreigner (2 experts on ancestry)....If George R. Saxberg is listed as George R. Saxberg JR, could his father have had a different middle initial? His Father is listed as age 97(if he was still alive,he's not)and also listed with both R, and J, as middle initials.
Name: George J. Saxberg
Birth: 6 Mar 1916
Death: 11 Aug 2008 - Clarkston, Asotin, Washington
Civil: Montana

George John Saxberg Sr. Born March 6, 1916 Butte, Montana

Man I'm hot on this Saxberg. His 57 photo looks alot like younger Z sketch, and the police report mentions that he has a "marked resemblance" to the Z sketch, right down to the hairline and glasses. The one thing that they didnt know that I know now is that he had Family in Deer lodge area. Man that's nagging at me. You ever get one of those gut feelings? I cant ignore that the report mentions they examined his prints & writing however. This guy high tailed it out of the Bay area in 1971.

Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 George11
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 George12
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 George13

This would have to also clash with the 3 girls statements that the car was a 66-67 model, and that it had CA plates, since his had WA plates on it. Of course, they are questioning him in late 1969 AFTER all of the letters & attacks. He could have switched plates,but I just dont know.
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 3girls10

Think of this, they questioned this guy on 11/7/69. And then,on both 11/8/69 & 11/9/69 Z writes back to back letters?????? Shocked At first, I thought he was being held in jail, but then I realized, he was only there on a drunk charge which is an overnight thing at best,right? He could have been out the next day firing off Z letters. Maybe he wanted to make police think there is no way he would dare write a z letter the very day after they talked to him, and he couldnt possibly be Z.

His employer is listed as a painter at Union Pacific Builders. I wondered where that was and if he could mail letters from SanFran on weekdays working there. Lookslike he certainly could-
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 George14

The police report also mentions he has 2 small kids at home. That could match what Kathleen Johns mentioned about her attackers car being littered with children's clothing

Last edited by morf13 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:29 am

It looks to me that the father and son did have different middle initials. The father's middle name was John and the son's was Robert. So technically they would not have been Jr. and Sr. but since both were named George it's possible that the son was referred to as Jr. at times or the father Sr. just to keep things straight.

What I found interesting is that father and son died just 8 days apart. What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:42 am

Seagull wrote:
It looks to me that the father and son did have different middle initials. The father's middle name was John and the son's was Robert. So technically they would not have been Jr. and Sr. but since both were named George it's possible that the son was referred to as Jr. at times or the father Sr. just to keep things straight.

What I found interesting is that father and son died just 8 days apart. What's up with that?

I dont know what I find most interesting about this guy. The fact that he was questioned by police, and then for 2 days in a row following it, Z letters are mailed, or the fact he lived near Deer Lodge. scratch
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 pm

morf13 wrote:
George R.Saxberg

With an open mind,just think of this...Saxberg is questioned on 11/7/69. The next two days,on 11/8 & 11/9, Zodiac writes his first letters in a month and he fires them off back to back 2 days in a row after this guy gets questioned. Shocked WOW

Photo from 1957. Age him a bit, and throw on some black glasses, and he could seem to be similar to the z sketch

Previous arrests for receiving stolen goods among other stuff. Looked like the sketch,and told an inmate while in county jail that he was the Zodiac,but later stated if he said that,it was while he was drunk. Lived in Sonoma, and owned a blue Plymouth 2 dr sedan 6ft tall, 160 lbs,black horned rim glasses, writing & prints taken and passed along to CI&I results,apparently, no match to Zodiac..lived within 37 minutes of Deer Lodge MT. This guy has been married numerous times,in multiple states. Got divorced in 1967, and had a couple kids at that time. What really stands out for me is that he had Family in Butte, MT very close to Deer Lodge, that and the blue car he drove, (See Blue cars thread)Seems to have had an odd childhood. His mother never apparently married his Father. Mom lived near Deer Lodge, but it seems, that George went to live with his Father in Washington state.

Question for Seagull or Foreigner (2 experts on ancestry)....If George R. Saxberg is listed as George R. Saxberg JR, could his father have had a different middle initial? His Father is listed as age 97(if he was still alive,he's not)and also listed with both R, and J, as middle initials.

Man I'm hot on this Saxberg. His 57 photo looks alot like younger Z sketch, and the police report mentions that he has a "marked resemblance" to the Z sketch, right down to the hairline and glasses. The one thing that they didnt know that I know now is that he had Family in Deer lodge area. Man that's nagging at me. You ever get one of those gut feelings? I cant ignore that the report mentions they examined his prints & writing however. This guy high tailed it out of the Bay area in 1971.

This would have to also clash with the 3 girls statements that the car was a 66-67 model, and that it had CA plates, since his had WA plates on it. Of course, they are questioning him in late 1969 AFTER all of the letters & attacks. He could have switched plates,but I just dont know.

Think of this, they questioned this guy on 11/7/69. And then,on both 11/8/69 & 11/9/69 Z writes back to back letters?????? Shocked At first, I thought he was being held in jail, but then I realized, he was only there on a drunk charge which is an overnight thing at best,right? He could have been out the next day firing off Z letters. Maybe he wanted to make police think there is no way he would dare write a z letter the very day after they talked to him, and he couldnt possibly be Z.

His employer is listed as a painter at Union Pacific Builders. I wondered where that was and if he could mail letters from SanFran on weekdays working there. Lookslike he certainly could-

The police report also mentions he has 2 small kids at home. That could match what Kathleen Johns mentioned about her attackers car being littered with children's clothing

Viewing this report again. States his writing does not match Zodiac. I am one of the biggest supporters of Sherwood morrill (assuming he did the examination)but I hope they also used prints,etc and not just writing:
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 Vpd_7110

A blown up version of the pic, you can see his hairline definitely is widow's peek,the chin,jaw seems like the sketch as does the ears. Throw some glasses on him and he looks like the Z sketch very closely, but of course, it mentions that in the report: Even the nose & lips seems to fit, as does the smile lines above lips and to the side
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 Copyof10Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 Zsketc13

Last edited by morf13 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:02 pm

6' and 160lbs?

Waaaaay too skinny.

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:21 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
6' and 160lbs?

Waaaaay too skinny.

That brings us to the Johns account. 'If' that was Z, he would have been around the same size. Also, he is 29-30 during berryessa/Johns cases,which also matches
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 pm

morf13 wrote:
morf13 wrote:
George R.Saxberg

Viewing this report again. States his writing does not match Zodiac. I am one of the biggest supporters of Sherwood morrill (assuming he did the examination)but I hope they also used prints,etc and not just writing:
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 Vpd_7110

A blown up version of the pic, you can see his hairline definitely is widow's peek,the chin,jaw seems like the sketch as does the ears. Throw some glasses on him and he looks like the Z sketch very closely, but of course, it mentions that in the report: Even the nose & lips seems to fit, as does the smile lines above lips and to the side
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 Copyof10Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 Zsketc13

COURTESY OF TRAV:
Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 Saxber10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Suspects named in police reports   Zodiac Suspects named in police reports - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zodiac Suspects named in police reports
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3