Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandy's POI

Go down 
+8
wv171
zodio
Quicktrader
onewhoknows
Boilermaker
sandy betts
tracers
Zamantha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

Sandy's POI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Gilbert & Sullivan & Threat to Pup Fish. 10/12/1970
Pup Fish has to do with Dana Lull murder suspect.

Sandy's POI - Page 2 Gilber10
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Thanks to Zamantha   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Zam has done a great job for me, I don't know how to do a lot of what she can. Again Thanks Zam !!!!

The article above about the pup fish, has to do with a murder in Las Vegas of Dana Lull in 1974 .
I was told that Larry Cane / Kane/ Klein also aka Williams, Barton. Had a car that was described as the kidnapper's car. He took Dana Lull at gun point, from her boyfriends car, where they were parked at a lovers lane .
Later that night Kane was stopped by a officer who felt he could be drunk, because he was weaving back and forth driving north through the desert. Kane got out of the sports car, before the officer could see that someone else was in his car. Its believed that Dana Lull was who was in that car. Kane, told the officer that his wife was asleep and he didn't want to disturb her. That he was weaving because he was tired.
The officer noticed that the front grill was missing, and that the car had a bumper sticker that said : Save the Pup fish ! Kane was a lover of fish I was told.

For yrs I tried to find out anything I could about these fish. I went to a Aquarium store here where I live, while I was there, the man I was told is Cane drove up and stopped ! I fled out of the store to get the license plate number of the pretty red Caddy he was driving.( I got all but the last number) He peeled out as soon as he saw me ! Anyway while I was at that store, the owners wife called up the Steinhart Aquarium in S.F. to see if they knew about Pup fish ? (They didn't.)
It wasn't until I was going through my news paper clippings I have collected over the yrs about the z.
That was when I saw it , next to information about Zodiac .

A few weeks ago I was bending Zams husbands ear about the z. I mentioned something about Pup fish. He knew all about them and the only place they can be found LOL ! If only I knew Zam 20 yrs ago . Anyway that is why Zam posted that one for me. I don't think I have told her the story about Kane and the sticker.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: aged Zodiac   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 pm

If anyone knows someone that looks a lot like the aged pictures I drew, please Pm me the name. Even if you are very sure he couldn't be a killer. I need some names to work with, and connect the dots
My suspect looks very much like the one on the upper right corner. The silver streak he has on the left of his hair line, but looking at him we see it to the right.
It is unmistakable, Larry Cane had one in the very same spot !
My poi is still alive, so he can not be Larry Cane .
I can see why so many people told me he was Larry Kane, they did look a lot alike. I have him as R.H. but need to be sure.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: suspect ?   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 am

Its been a quite few months, no unusual phone calls with only the sound of someone breathing.
No gifts left for me on my front porch.
The latest note , I was not so sure about, because it looked like a young child drew the picture and did the writing.

It was done in the color of blood : Hi Pookie, I bet you think I'm drawing you a picture, but I am not.
I just wanted you to know that ............
nevermind, we're about to fly this E. passion kite.

The picture is 3 harts with strings, ( like kites) the third one is held by a stick figure female with long hair. A male stick figure, with a crew cut, and a lazy looking right eye. He is holding a letter and pointing to it with his right hand. Next to him is another female, standing next to a sign, with the name of the restaurant ( Lyon's) where I took my poi's picture. ( A place I went to often.) At the bottom of the 8x10 letter/ drawing ,is

P.S. You're a liar

If its from my poi , I don't know what I could have posted that he feels is a lie. Unless something that I thought he had done, was really done by someone else ?

Is there anyone who knows what a E. passion Kite is ?
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: I believe you...   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Dear Sandy, your story rings very true to me, and follows what I believe my suspect's behavior to be.
He did frequent the Bars in the Area. He drank beer, and straight shots of Ron Rico Dark Rum in his earlier
years. He smoked Salem Lights. I found what I later determined would have been trinkets and keepsakes
from victims. What was left in the backseat of your car sounds very valid to me. And so scary. And yes he
would have followed you. He either felt attracted to you or thought you knew he was the Zodiac, or both.
He worked in construction, and was a mechanical Insulator, so he would be covered in paint spatters and dust
from insulation. He wore Red Wings Irish Setters, as the man in the picture. He looked alot like him. He is dead
now, so at least I can rest in peace, some nights. TY
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: suspects brother   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:03 am

It sounds like you were related to this person ? I am glad he is out of your life.
Unfortunately my guy is still alive a very healthy !
Did this man have a brother who smoked Pall Mall's ? Wares wing tipped dress shoes when he is out on the town.

His teeth were very stained in 1988, from chain smoking, could have false teeth by now. I haven't seen him up close ,like I did at my work. Hard to believe he hasn't died of lung cancer !
My suspect has hazel eyes, gets very dark in the summer, and white as snow in the winter, wares makeup to cover his skin when he has a break out of redness.

He has a lazy right eye, the left eye has a squint. His eyebrows are arched, He has very wavy hair with a silver streak above his left eye. Has been seen dressed as a woman. His face is slightly paralyzed.
He also works in construction. Sometimes shaves his head, and puts a white powder all over his head , face, hands. Sometimes wares a one inch wide band, to hold his glass's on
He was seen in Vallejo a few times in the morning, in the late 80's. Could live there but visits other bay area towns.
When he was seen in Vallejo, he was driving a light brown ford Taurus small SUV. Had a full head of curly / wavey hair. I am not kidding about your suspect having a brother ? Thanks
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: The DNA you have...   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Wow....no my suspect had no siblings, and it sounds like you have a completely
different guy in mind. But your story rings very true to me. The little bible sounds
like something from a victim maybe, but the DNA evidence could be very important.
I believe they can do touch DNA now, if I'm not ignorant, his DNA could be all over
the items you have. Those items were left in your car as a statement. Remember the
scene from "To Kill A Mockingbird", when Boo Radley leaves the little toys for the children in the
tree? When I left my suspect, after twenty years of marriage, I had to move several times
due to threats. I was living alone, with my two young children, and I began to find hunks
of human hair. First in the yard, each time different hair, cut blunt on one end. Then one
morning I woke up and went into the kitchen and a hunk of hair was laying perfectly in
the middle of the kithcen floor.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: leaving clues ?   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Boy you have had a lot of things that are very much like what has been done to me.
I do believe that there was more than one Zodiac working together, because I have seen two of them together in a truck following me.
Your husband could be part of that small group ?
If you care to pm me and give me his name , I will check him out to see if he ever lived in Napa/ Vallejo ?
I do believe Zodiac lived there at one time , perhaps one of them are still there, according to the young man who ran into my main suspect in Vallejo in the late 80's.

Do you have any handwriting samples, or the hair he left for you ? My best friend was murdered, and her hair was cut. It was made to look like a suicide, she was only 24 ( she was killed on my birthday)in the late 70's.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Sandy's Girlfriend   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Dear Sandy, About your girlfriend, I need some more details. When in the 70's and where was she killed.
My suspect often said he would arrange an "Unfortunate Accident" when he was threatening someone.
He would also declare that someone "Was going to be dead,D E D" That's how he would spell dead out loud.
The hunks of hair I found looked like someone grabbed the hair, about as long as a handful, and then cut
blunt on the one end. I do have handwriting samples and more. I was married to him in 1978 and living in El Sobrante
(a quick drive over the Carquinez Bridge into Vallejo and a whole different county). Where there any of her
personal items missing? What was her name? I remember him talking about being in the Melody Club in Vallejo.
TY.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:34 am

She was killed 1977 or78. Her name was Dana Molise, ( not sure of the spelling ). The only thing I knew that was missing, was a painting I did for her. Her hair was cut a little, I knew that because I knew how long her hair had been . When ever she needed her hair cut, she would have me do it.

She was happy about just moving into her new home she had bought. There was no reason for her to kill herself.

Your husband was not her killer, I saw her killer drive past her home while I was there cleaning, after her body was taken.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Sure...thanks for the reply. What kind of cars did you ever see your suspect driving?
What did the painting look like? You say he is still alive, it sounds like he has been stalking
you. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Another communication from my poi   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm

I have some information I think is important to know. It is about another possible Zodiac victim Deana Hooper.
A few years ago I received a letter with a drawing from who I believe is my secret admirer.
It starts out with Hi Pookie and gos on to tell me never mind, he has to fly a E-Passion kite. I know that when ever he leaves me anything, it is part of his game with me , he wants me to figure out what the clue is ?
So I asked a few of you if you knew what a E-Passion kite was ? I was told its was a Asian or Chines kite. That still didn't help me with what that meant?
The drawing showed three people , two were female and one looked just like my poi. One of the females had long dark hair, a wide smile and slanted eyes. Still nothing clicked ?
Recently I was asked by a friend to look at Vallejo Library for anything about a young girl named Deana Hooper, who was killed in July 74.
I found the information, (with the help of Zamantha,) who scanned them all and put them on the possible Zodiac victims thread.
Of all the z like things I have shown her ,this letter spooked her ! Mainly because she knew of the letter long before we found out it could be a clue to the newly found information on Deana Hooper.
It turns out Deana was Chinese, had long dark hair, and was found by a man and his son who were flying kites near" Blue Rock Springs ", next to Saint "John's" mine rd. The kite fell next to her body, which had been there for 9 months.Who ever left me that letter/ drawing for me, had to have knowledge of this unknown victim ? Either he was her killer, or someone who did a lot of homework on unsolved murders in Vallejo back in the early 70's ?
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:20 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
Sure...thanks for the reply. What kind of cars did you ever see your suspect driving?
What did the painting look like? You say he is still alive, it sounds like he has been stalking
you. Thanks.

The car I saw him in in 1968 was a light gold/ brown car that looked like a Mercury Comet.
In Jan 88 it was a light blue Audi, last three of his plate number was 927. In 1990 he fired shots over the top of my car, that was a older (70's ?)blue Cad convertible with a nice paint job and a new looking white top.I didn't get that plate number.
1991-92 he drove a two toned green Lincoln also late 70's-early 80's the last there of his license plate on that car was VLT. also saw him in a dark blue truck, a silver Honda looking car all in the same time frame. He has many cars and trucks he seems to borrow ? I saw him in a white Jag, a cream colored MBZ, A pretty red newer looking Cad also in the 1990's.

The painting was done in shades of gray, mauve and black, a winter scene with a large dark tree in the foreground on the right side .It was done on canvas covered board.

And yes he is a stalker, he has also stalked Pam Darlene's sister, and was the man who gave Kathleen Johns a ride from Modesto in March 1970. How do I know this about Kathleen Johns ? She picked out the same man as I did in a picture line up given by Harvey Hines in 1990. I was the one who told Harvey where Kathleen was living at that time, and asked him to please ask her to look at the same pictures as I saw. Once I found out she picked the very same picture I had, I felt that we could get him caught very soon ? But as we all know that never took place.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Dear Sandy, It sounds like you are being sytematically terrorized by this person.
When was the last time he tried to contact you? I know how difficult it is to get law
enforcement involved, but what he has been doing to you is a crime. And I wouldn't
take it lightly. I found, at the end of my marriage to my suspect, that to talk aggressively
about involving law enforcement, helped keep him from actually killing me, which he threatened
to do. Just keep talking and posting about your suspect, get loud.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Sandy's Thread    Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Sandy received this kite flying note, approximately March 2010. It was found on her front door step.

1) Approximate, March 2010, Sandy found kite flying note on front door step. Strange note,
kept it and also told others about her finding.
2) Feb. 2012, LL spoke to Sandy and myself about Deana Hooper
3) I recalled someone looking for their Aunt with that name
4) Feb 2012 went to library to research Deana Hooper
5) Sunday Feb 26, 2012 Went to St. Johns Mine Road/Columbus Parkway, Swett Ranch
6) Saw crime location for Deana Hooper. St. Johns Mine Road & Columbus Parkway
7) Newspaper articles show victim was found by Kite flyers.
8 ) Made Sandy flashed on this strange note she received. Note was received prior to us
having any knowledge of this crime. I recall Sandy sharing this note and information with
me a long time ago.

Sandy's POI - Page 2 NotetoSandyRe_Kite
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Are those initials R H on the sign the little man is holding in the cartoon on the note?
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Zamantha wrote:
Sandy received this kite flying note, approximately March 2010. It was found on her front door step.

1) Approximate, March 2010, Sandy found kite flying note on front door step. Strange note,
kept it and also told others about her finding.
2) Feb. 2012, LL spoke to Sandy and myself about Deana Hooper
3) I recalled someone looking for their Aunt with that name
4) Feb 2012 went to library to research Deana Hooper
5) Sunday Feb 26, 2012 Went to St. Johns Mine Road/Columbus Parkway, Swett Ranch
6) Saw crime location for Deana Hooper. St. Johns Mine Road & Columbus Parkway
7) Newspaper articles show victim was found by Kite flyers.
8 ) Made Sandy flashed on this strange note she received. Note was received prior to us
having any knowledge of this crime. I recall Sandy sharing this note and information with
me a long time ago.

Sandy's POI - Page 2 NotetoSandyRe_Kite

Thank you Zam for showing the note .
For whom ever is reading this , please check out the victim Deana Hooper on possible victim thread. It could pertain to this letter ?

This letter/drawing is very child like, which reminds me of the same style Z did with the Cheri Jo Bates letters. When I first glanced at it, I thought some child drew this ? But knowing that I get different very strange objects left near or on my front porch,by my poi, I kept it.
From time to time I would look at it and still wonder if my poi did leave it, it has to be a clue to something ? The kites seemed to be the main clue, and the words E passion kite .
I asked several people if they knew what a E passion kite was ? I received a few answers back , that it was a Asian kite or Chinese. That still meant nothing to me, the two girls on either side of who I am pretty sure is my poi . ( Because of his eye he drew on the male) I don't remember ever seeing him with the crew cut he drew, but I do know that Zodiac was suppose to have one at the Stine shooting. Who ever my poi is he is doing his best to try and prove to me that he is the Zodiac.

The two females, I thought were my friend and myself. The one standing next to the sign post I though was me , because I took his picture at Lyons, I thought the sign read Lyon's. Sense then Tahoe and a few others saw it as Lynn.
I do have a victim with that last name, but it is spelled differently. (She was Asian )It sat for a couple of yrs , I would look to see if any of it made sense , it still didn't. Until a few weeks back ,when Zam and I were asked to look up a victim for a friend of ours. Her name was Deana Hooper 18 yrs old went missing July 74 -found March 75 , by a man and his son who were flying kites ! She was adopted from a Chinese orphanage by the Hooper family. Of all the things I have shared with Zamantha, this one sort of freaked her out. Probably because she saw it from the beginning. I have had other things a lot more scary, but she wasn't there to see it happen like this one.
There still could be things we have missed on this letter/ drawing, if any of you spot something please don't hesitate to post it. Even if you think it might seem silly. This poi has done may silly/ child like things that makes one wonder , could it be ?
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:53 am

Think the sign reads 'Lynn', no? Janet Lynn Mallicoat?
Back to top Go down
Boilermaker
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 pm

If that is you Sandi, is there any significance to YOU flying the heart kite?

Do you hold your POI's heart like he has a crush on you?

have you received anything else connecting this to other clues?

Back to top Go down
zodio
Lieuntenant
zodio

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 pm

The girl on the right could very well be oriental. And any idea what Pookie would signify?
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Sandy Searching for the Z.
(she give me permission to share this!)

Photo by Zam*

Sandy's POI - Page 2 Mail-1
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 am

Thanks Zam that was a fun day researching Tucker and all of his property's.
Back to top Go down
wv171
Inspector
wv171

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:27 am

I research the Kite world on-line for while.

E appears to myself as Extreme Kite flying.. Or could be people who are into the advanced stage of kite flying.

Sandy I think your POI has a long time crush on you..

You heartbreaker you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:44 pm

wv171 wrote:

E appears to myself as Extreme Kite flying.. Or could be people who are into the advanced stage of kite flying.

Somehow I posted this one twice so please ignore this one.

Last edited by sandy betts on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:11 pm

wv171 wrote:

LOL, I hope I never broke anyones heart ?

As it turns out WV171, it could be a Asian or Chinese kite. That still didn't make any sense to me, until Lyndon Lafferty told me to check into the Deana Hooper case. She was a Chines girl who's body was found by two kite flyer's in Vallejo. The picture that was drawn for me a yr and a half or so ago, must have been a clue to her murder ?
Then there is another girl in that picture with shorter dark hair, there is a sign next to her, that I thought was the word Lyon for Lyon's restaurant where I once took pictures of my poi in 1990.
Tahoe 27 figured it out to read Lynn, which then made me think of another Asian girl age 14 who was murdered, both are unsolved. Her name was Jenny Lin ( pronounced Lynn)

Oddly enough, he drew himself with his lazy eye that I know he has, but he gave himself a crew cut which I don't remember ever seeing him with.
He seems to enjoy giving me clues to unsolved murders, and I take on his challenge of trying to figure out his clues to me. Sort of game playing I guess ? Could it be he lets me live, because he likes the way I play along with him ? Someone in LE has suggested that to me before.

Last edited by sandy betts on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy's POI
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: