Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandy's POI

Go down 
+8
wv171
zodio
Quicktrader
onewhoknows
Boilermaker
sandy betts
tracers
Zamantha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

Sandy's POI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:25 pm

I was just checking out a town near Riverside where one of my poi's went to school. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the town of Corona is a perfect Z logo ! West 6th street is one part of the cross, South main is the other part of the cross. The circle is called West Grand Ave !
I wonder just how many perfect Z logo's for towns are connected to other suspects ? If anyone can dispute this finding please do .
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Picture at Theater parking lot   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Thanks for posting that picture. That picture was taken in Pleasant Hill, during a time that I was followed almost every day, so I had to stay focused on watching my surroundings. When I came out of the theater, I noticed a man just sitting there staring in the direction of my car. That was something my poi did a lot of back in the 80's and through the 90's. I took my camera every where I went, just in case I could get more pictures of him in all of his disguises ( He has many).
Thank goodness he has slowed down , perhaps he has moved again further away ? Sometimes he will leave me alone for a few yrs, then when I least expect it he is back.
So I never let my guard down, even during the slow times.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:16 pm

I see the picture was removed my Zam, while I was thanking her for posting it LOL.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:43 pm

sandy betts wrote:
I see the picture was removed my Zam, while I was thanking her for posting it LOL.
Sandy, was not I. Your picture is still on the top of this thread. <- is that the one you are speaking of?
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 am

No ,It was a old picture of my poi watching my car as I was walking towards it, no big deal. Just odd that I saw it and as I was thanking you for posting it ,it was taken off. The reason I thought it was you who posted it , is because you have posted all of the other pictures for me. Must have been someone else who thought it should be on this thread ?
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Another visit   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 am

Up date on my secret admirer. A few weeks ago I was with Zam and Ricardo when I received a call from one of my grandchildren about a man who kept driving past my home, slowing down in front of my house, at least 4 times. I told my grandson to write the plate number down the next time he did that. He stood in the middle of the street to do it ! That was the last time the man drove past that evening.

I asked him what did the man look like ? He said a older man with glass's, I asked him if he looked like the man I have a picture of , but he didn't remember the picture. So When I got home I showed him the picture and it was the same man .

I don't get bothered by this man as often as I did in the late 80's -90's, thank goodness. Yesterday I found a red X painted on my drive way, I have no idea who or why it was put there ?
In March 1990 I met Pam, Darlene's sister, at her home in Antioch Ca. she showed me a large red circle painted on a large tree in front of her apt. I had a smaller cream colored circle painted on my fence in my front yard ,neither of us had any idea what this meant ?

A burnt upside down cross was put in my front yard about that same time . This man who ever he is, did not like the idea that I got together with Pam. He left a phone message with both of us to stay away from each other in a threatening manner !

Months later a call went to Pam's home , the caller asked : Have you two women figured out who I am yet ?

The upside to all of this is that my life is not boring !
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Sandy B
I would report the incident and every incident to a police det. with the high resolution traffic cameras at every stop lite ( well alot of them)they should be able to view him passing by. and the plate #, hope you are armed these days A not consealed weapon might change his mind
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:42 pm

soccer wrote:

Sandy B
I would report the incident and every incident to a police det. with the high resolution traffic cameras at every stop lite ( well alot of them)they should be able to view him passing by. and the plate #, hope you are armed these days A not consealed weapon might change his mind

I need to point my cameras towards the street ! I do have guns and he knows that I know how to use them. The police here know I carry a gun and have not bothered me about it.
I definitely give the police all of the plate numbers on this guy , most are stolen plates !

looking back at some old notes of mine, I saw that I did write his name down, but didn't think he could be my suspect because I was looking at R. Hernandez or any other Hernandez related to R.H. ,as the main suspect back then. I was shocked to see that I had his name long ago but didn't think it was relevant. I am learning the hard way not to disregard anyone if a plate comes back with a different name than I expect.
This guy is looking better and better as a acomplice to R.Hernandez, I just have not been able to connect them as related or working together at any job, other than seeing them together following me. They never came into my work at the same time always at different times. Thank you for your concern soccer.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Blue Moon / Labor day week end   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Saturday Sept 1st 2012 , that morning I received more calls from the 707 area , two of them to be exact. I had this number blocked because it was on going almost every day for some time, but no one would say a word.
Later that day about 1:30 pm, I was driving when I spotted who I thought was my poi who I hadn't seen in a while. He was in a older golden light brown wagon or jeep, that I had never seen him in before. The color was very much like the car that followed me in the winter of 1968 from Vallejo to Napa.

He stayed along side of me as if he wanted me to make sure he was seen, I am pretty sure he spotted me before I saw him.

I didn't go home for about 3 hrs, when I got there , I saw a small piece of paper with a Zodiac logo on it, taped to a step to my front porch. Later I found where the piece of paper came from, it was torn off of a corner of a note I had on my front door. The logo was drawn in either felt tipped pen or a thin black marker. It was tiny, like a lot of the things my poi has left for me, it was about one inch across, the logo about 1/4 inch.

I stayed up late that night, not giving what took place much thought, after all this has been on going for many yrs. The lights were all off as I watched TV. About 1am I heard what sounded like someone trying the door knob ? (That has taken place before, with me standing about 5 ft from the door ! ) Nothing else happened over the Holiday weekend with a Blue Moon ! I am now waiting to see if I hear from my poi on Sept 6th ?
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Sandy - with all that has gone on outside your house, in your front garden, etc over all these years, please tell me that you have a CCTV camera recording this so that it can be used in evidence to nail the perp...
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:31 pm

I do , and thank you for caring about me. He has to do something bad for the police to even care what he does. I was once told by the police here, after being followed one day, that there was no law against him following me !!!!! This is the town where JC Dugard was kept captive for 18 yrs remember ? The police were called and told of girls being in the pedophiles back yard , and yet they never checked it out .
If I ever write a book believe me everything will come out about how the police didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 am

Thanks Sandy. From what you've seen on tape, does it appear to be the same guy who is doing all this?
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Yes he trys to cover himself up, but it is him each time. He has a slight limp and one foot points outwards when he walks.

He at least will give me warnings before I see him, like the two phone calls that morning. If something happens to me, then it is my own fault , because I was warned is what he is thinking .
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: CORONA and the Zodiac   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Michael Andrew Clark lived at 292 Corona Avenue, Belmont area, Long Beach (Sniper, shot himself in 1965)
Marie Antoinette Anstey - Kidnapped and killed with Mescaline drug in 1970 was last seen at the Coronado Inn (Darlene Ferrin went to the Coronado Inn, too)
Debra T. Pscholka (Case File 889DFCA) - Missing from Corona 1971
Jacquelyn A. Noble - LA drugged and killed in 1972 was found at 1030 Coronado Avenue (died of a drug overdose administered to her by David A. Goldsmith and John P. Dallas).
Lana T. Coronado aka Lana Lou Sartoris (Case File 990DFCA) - Missing from SF 1980

What if Z was a friend of Michael Andrew Clark?

QT
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: names   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:06 pm

That is pretty interesting stuff you have there . This Michael Clark could have known the Z I wouldn't know ? But there have been phone calls from my poi when he tells me his name is John and at other times he is Michael, so I feel he knows someone by those names.One of my poi's father was John , from Vallejo on Cypress st a short walk to Wallace st where Darlene lived before moving to 1300 Virginia . This other poi I have, is not R Hernandez , I believe this one is the man in my picture he graduated from Corona High school 1958 very close to Riverside. I want to find out just when his parents got the house in Vallejo, and if and when they moved ? I know that the death index showed that John died in Solano county, so they may have still been there all this time ? Which would be why some of the calls I get are from 707 area code .
You do know that I worked at the Coronado Inn late 60's -70 don't you ?
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:11 pm

sandy betts wrote:
That is pretty interesting stuff you have there . This Michael Clark could have known the Z I wouldn't know ? But there have been phone calls from my poi when he tells me his name is John and at other times he is Michael, so I feel he knows someone by those names.One of my poi's father was John , from Vallejo on Cypress st a short walk to Wallace st where Darlene lived before moving to 1300 Virginia . This other poi I have, is not R Hernandez , I believe this one is the man in my picture he graduated from Corona High school 1958 very close to Riverside. I want to find out just when his parents got the house in Vallejo, and if and when they moved ? I know that the death index showed that John died in Solano county, so they may have still been there all this time ? Which would be why some of the calls I get are from 707 area code .

So this is why I'd say Z was a regular guest there...have there been some guys fom the Zodiac club, too?

QT
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Quicktrader wrote:
sandy betts wrote:

So this is why I'd say Z was a regular guest there...have there been some guys fom the Zodiac club, too?

QT

I wouldn't know who went to the Zodiac club. People came from all over the bay area to the Coronado Inn, even from S.F. and of course all the Navy guys from all over the USA.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Sandy's Thread    Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 pm

These items where left for Sandy Betts.

Item 1: left at her door step
Item 2: left with bartender to give to Sandy. Earring with D initial.
Item 3: left red plastic heart with Cecilia on the front & the words of love on the back
Item 4: horoscope note given to Sandy at her former job.

(To be con't)

Sandy's POI - Page 3 CeciliaHeart

Enclosed is the Horoscope Note given to Sandy at her former job.
Sandy's POI - Page 3 CorrectHoroscopeNote19881989

(to be cont.)
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Interesting,

Had a look a the writing.

1. Baselines. All over the place and don't correlate to any of Zodiac's. Forgivable depending on time? maybe.

2. Reversed Y's? Are they reversed or are the really his Uppercase Y's. Even if they are altered the short stroke is too long so I would need to decide why that is.

Overall looks eerily similar but sounds like a drunk with a crush trying desperately to sound insightful and not trouble (as the case may be).

If the reversed y's had been closer it might have been more interesting but then, I don't know if reversing a Y with a shorter second stroke would cause you to elongate that stroke?

EDIT: F's don't seem right. Too loopy in the wrong way, ie different arc path to Zodiac.

FBI opinion - inconclusive. Trav opinion - the same but will look closer.

Sandy. If this is the Zodiac what the hell have you been up to girl to get him to crush on you? lol.

Looking forward to more. Very Happy

EDIT 2: Y's seems to follow reversed construction of the H's which would suggest to me a writing pattern so If the Y's are for real then it's a deal breaker on that note.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Posting for Sandy.

Enclosed is a picture of the glove that was left for Sandy.
She felt it was a treat to her 5 children, also used the word
Destinee. This was approx 1994/1995.

Sandy's POI - Page 3 Mail-26

Sandy's POI - Page 3 Mail-27

Sandy's POI - Page 3 Mail-28
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Enclosed is the book that was left in Sandy Betts car in Napa.

(Posted for Sandy)

Sandy's POI - Page 3 DSCF0031

Sandy's POI - Page 3 DSCF0033

Sandy's POI - Page 3 DSCF0034

Sandy's POI - Page 3 DSCF0035
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:47 pm

I'll put this in for consideration. I want to show how close this 'looks' to Zodiac in context. Picked the Stine letter kinda at random (actually I rarely pick anything at random lol).

There are areas that don't work for me as previously stated but then my word is not definitive and these examples are only at a glance for me. That way I'm free to change to mind lol.

Sandy's POI - Page 3 Vs-sti10

The "style" is closer to the earlier letters but the margin drift is closer to this one. Plus, I like this letter as it was rushed and had a piece of shirt with it.

EDIT: The ascenders are too tall for my liking.

Last edited by traveller1st on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Post for Sandy. This is an example of the L.B. Costume left in Sandy Betts car in Napa. She feels the actual hood was not as tall, it was a few inches shorter. Sandy's POI - Page 3 DSCF0021
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Now I've always been curious about this. Sandy says she saw it in the boot of a car? We all know what the thing looked like, or at least best we can, from witness descriptions and artists renderings. I'm curious as to how it appeared in the boot of the car as witnessed by Sandy. ie how much of the symbol was visible and roughly what shape it was lying there. Just wondering if there a way to digitally re-create that. Sandy could you do a rough sketch?
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Posted for Sandy.

This is the Watch, Sandy spoke of.

Sandy's POI - Page 3 DSC00619

Sandy's POI - Page 3 DSCF0030

Sandy's POI - Page 3 DSCF0028
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's POI   Sandy's POI - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy's POI
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: