Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lindsey

Go down 
+10
Seagull
StitchMallone
tracers
Nachtsider
Zamantha
rand
entropy
tahoe27
morf13
bentley
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bentley
Chief
bentley

Lindsey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lindsey   Lindsey - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 am

That's a very good point Q. He may have gone home via his back road and back to town via St. Johns Mine Rd to call the cops.

We also mustn't forget that, according to Graysmith, his prints didn't match the cab and, in 1979, he was thin and bald. Other (earlier) reports have him matching the description very well. I suppose one can go bald in 9 years, and lose weight, particularly if you're trying not to look like a certain serial killer.

I'd like to know if the accusations against him, from the person who reported him originally, to the person quoted at the start of this thread, to the person on ZKF (roxietoday) are all different or one and the same. If we can find evidence that his wife did in fact commit suicide at Swett ranch, that his son went to prison and for what, that he was fired from the Solano SO for stealing weapons, at least we could add some credibility to this. I searched again last night, though I'm not very good at it, and again came up empty.

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Lindsey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lindsey   Lindsey - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:51 am

Photo of Chuck Lindsey from 1954:
Lindsey - Page 3 Chuckl10
Back to top Go down

Lindsey
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: