Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celebrity Cipher

Go down 
+12
Jem
Quicktrader
Theforeigner
kirkham
tracers
Seagull
traveller1st
onewhoknows
sandy betts
Nachtsider
AK Wilks
morf13
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Question...looking at the Celibrity Cipher what if it is Oakland CA but not letter for letter, anagrammed.
So that perhaps it says Oakland once deciphered but re arranged, would that help crack the name on the return
address?
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Still looking for The Sandy Beach Report.

Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 Dsc00324

Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 Dsc00325

Photos by Zam*
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
Question...looking at the Celibrity Cipher what if it is Oakland CA but not letter for letter, anagrammed.
So that perhaps it says Oakland once deciphered but re arranged, would that help crack the name on the return
address?

If I understand you correctly you wonder whether or not Oakland anagramed might have meaning. I went to an anagram solver website and this is what they came up with-

5 found. Displaying all:
Land Oak
And Kola
Ado Lank
A Dank Lo
A Lank Do
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Is that a cat wearing a taco?
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Zamantha wrote:

Yes there is an area called Sandy Beach & a Sandy Beach Road in Vallejo, right on the water. Sandy & I went there an snooped around. We did a report on it on the old defunk Zodiaczee. I might still have that information. This is were George XXXXXXX once lived.

I just have this image of you and Sandy with deerstalkers and oversized magnifying glasses.
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Cat, the other white meat! Yes, s/he is wearing a taco costume. I have never seen a cat look so calm and collected while being dressed up. I put a Christmas sweater on my cat once and he totally freaked out and started racing around the room backwards. I had a hard time catching him to get the dang thing off. It took a little while for me to regain his trust after that, I felt terrible about it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Seagull wrote:
Cat, the other white meat!

OK, but I'll need rice and beans on the side, and a large pitcher of margaritas.

Probly had it already and just don't know it.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Always thought it was a taco. All this cat talk got me looking at some old photos on my phone of our cat brindle when we got her. She was so tiny and cute. Now she big, cute and lethal. Haven't tried any animal cruelty with her yet, I mean dressing up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 pm

traveller1st wrote:
Zamantha wrote:

Yes there is an area called Sandy Beach & a Sandy Beach Road in Vallejo, right on the water. Sandy & I went there an snooped around. We did a report on it on the old defunk Zodiaczee. I might still have that information. This is were George XXXXXXX once lived.

I just have this image of you and Sandy with deerstalkers and oversized magnifying glasses.

Yeah we were roaming around...it was kinda creepy & it was getting late. It was a full moon nite which
make it eerier. Also saw Pine Trees there, and my imagination was getting the better of me. So, we left
& headed to the Old Past Time Bar in Benicia to try to find this guy who supposedly has some Z stories.
Never found him...but we did have fun! >grin< If my memory serves me
correctly George W lived in number 20. I must admit it's totally cool to be able to sleuth around!
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Yeah I 've been there Zam. I mean figuratively in the creepy scenario sense. I could tell you some ghost stories.

I'm actually a bit disappointed with myself. I had some thoughts about this celebrity cipher and I can't remember them or find if I noted them down anywhere. I just know I had something in the back of my head that fitted quite well,
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:33 pm

morf13 wrote:
traveller1st wrote:
kirkham wrote:
the bottom right line reads from right to left play ovid...Ovid.read somewhere was a roman poet/ satirist

http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/people/a/ovid.htm

EDIT: Also to add that if the last two lines are a name they contain 13 letters. Shocked

Never noticed that! Shocked

In my opinion, the top left of the postcard is no doubt a return name & address(ending in ST for street), and just below it, we see the address of the Vallejo Times herald. Then, we see the author's name signed at the bottom right of the postcard again. (it ends in TROUT) ...which ends "MY NAME IS"..like the cipher from Zodiac. Can we crack this?

Example: "MY NAMES IS TROUT(looks like the word TROUT anyhow) _______" 5 letters in his first name, and 8 in his 2nd name.

IMO, he lives on a Street because it ends in ST as opposed to LANE or DRIVE, etc. Also the town could be VALLEJO, OAKLAND,or any other 7 letter town around there.

Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 Celebc10

Here is what I have:

the 'M' symbol stand for the letter M
the backwards 'D' symbol stands for letter Y
Crosshair Symbol stands for letter N
The Triangle symbol stands for letter A
The 9 symbol stands for letter E
The 'I' symbol stands for letter I
Backwards Q symbol stands for letter S
the 'B' symbol stands for letter C

Also, I can not see the image well, is there two types of crosshair symbols? One that is is filled in and one that is not, or is that just my eyes?

To me, the last name of this person is 8 letters long, starts with a Y and ends with a E. Any ideas?

I'm agreeing with Morf's work here.
Anyone know a POI whose first and last names put together would give you a version of TROUT? Hmmm. Let me think scratch
The author spells the name Herald as Herold. Anyone know a suspect whose first name was changed to his middle name because he was named after his father, Harold. Hmmm. Let me think. scratch
Must be another series of coincidences. Like everything in this case. All just a coincidence.
The stamp is of Marianne Moore. Her initials are MM. Anyone think of a POI whose organization was abbreviated MM? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:21 am

The Celebrity Cipher was never authenticated by anyone in LE, correct?

Last edited by woodeniglooII on Sat May 19, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:57 am

Hmmm. I see Zodiac symbols, and some of the letters resemble Zodiac printing.
Yes, it appears to be a name with a return address.

Last edited by onewhoknows on Sat May 19, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:02 pm

rand wrote:

Anyone know a POI whose first and last names put together would give you a version of TROUT? Hmmm. Let me think scratch
The author spells the name Herald as Herold. Anyone know a suspect whose first name was changed to his middle name because he was named after his father, Harold. Hmmm. Let me think. scratch
Must be another series of coincidences. Like everything in this case. All just a coincidence.
The stamp is of Marianne Moore. Her initials are MM. Anyone think of a POI whose organization was abbreviated MM? scratch

If that is from Troy Houghton, you have just confirmed (for me at least) TH was not the Zodiac killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cipher   Celebrity Cipher - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Cipher
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3