Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana

Go down 
+6
tahoe27
AK Wilks
katana9q
sandy betts
Nachtsider
morf13
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StitchMallone
Chief

ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:17 am

Sounds interesting and thanks to you Morf and Katana for setting this up.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:58 am

Thanks to Netflix online I caught Call Northside 777 and must say it was 10 times better then Hue & Cry recommended by Penn. Maybe we can get Zode to review movies for us in a weekly column. Heck would like to see them both doing a weekly review together called Penn and the not telling. Seriously look forward to this Saturday and thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:00 am

Oops my bad Northside was 17 times better.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:21 am

KATANA9Q, long time no see...good to see you on the forum. Figured I would let you know that I spoke to a law enforcement contact in CA, and they ARE "well aware" of 'Zode', his info, and his background. I get the feeling he has been checked out(and likely cleared). As you know, I came to the conclusion that Zode was not the zodiac,not in my opinion, and the only thing he might be guilty of is creating that persona that the real Zodiac stole from him.
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
Luke68

PostSubject: Re: ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:40 pm

It would be interesting to know why Zode chose that identity. If someone did borrow it from him, it is likely they did it for a similar reason i.e. it had some meaning.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Luke68 wrote:
It would be interesting to know why Zode chose that identity. If someone did borrow it from him, it is likely they did it for a similar reason i.e. it had some meaning.

Zode said that the Zodiac, and horoscopes,etc were pretty popular at the time and thats why he called himself 'zodiac'.
Back to top Go down
katana9q
Police Officer

PostSubject: Zod PHS   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:11 pm

morf13 wrote:
KATANA9Q, long time no see...good to see you on the forum. Figured I would let you know that I spoke to a law enforcement contact in CA, and they ARE "well aware" of 'Zode', his info, and his background. I get the feeling he has been checked out(and likely cleared). As you know, I came to the conclusion that Zode was not the zodiac,not in my opinion, and the only thing he might be guilty of is creating that persona that the real Zodiac stole from him.

Thanks Morf,

In addition to Zode’s confirmed use of the name Zodiac and his general weirdness at PHS between 1963-1965, I am still trying to figure out how to mitigate some of the other many “dots” that hang over his head such as his 1) lifelong connection to Riverside, Berdoo and Loma Linda, 2) his initials (MLZ) being consistent with the symbol on the Bates Had To Die Letter, 3) connection to CJB via P. Hautz (Classmates at PHS and Hautz’s Letter to the Editor, in which she suggests that, instead of the one year anniversary article about CJB, a story about the “boy” who killed CJB might be more interesting, 4) C. Shepard (Attending college in Riverside & her parents residing in Loma Linda, 5) K. Johns residing in Berdoo at the time of her attempted abduction, 6) Zode’s attendance at Riverside University and his fascination with M. Belli, etc., etc.,.

Like you, I am certain that the LE folks in Riverside, Napa, and SF are aware of Zode. I’m just not convinced they have fully vetted him. I recognize that the above are all coincidental dots, but as the Happy Face Killer once said “Coincidences will be the end of us all. And police say there is no coincidences in murder.” Katana9Q
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi Katana,

I worked with you on this some years ago, possible under my secret code name wrench.

Yes, the MLZ, heck of a coincidence if that's all it is.

I had dug up some addresses and IIRC he lived down the street, turn the corner and a couple houses more from Hautz. Definitely walking distance. Not much farther to at least one of the victims (parents house I suppose) either. I posted a map, maybe earlier on this thread.

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:44 pm

bentley wrote:
Hi Katana,

I worked with you on this some years ago, possible under my secret code name wrench.

Yes, the MLZ, heck of a coincidence if that's all it is.

I had dug up some addresses and IIRC he lived down the street, turn the corner and a couple houses more from Hautz. Definitely walking distance. Not much farther to at least one of the victims (parents house I suppose) either. I posted a map, maybe earlier on this thread.

Lived very close to Kayhleen Johns too in San Bern. You're right, lots of 'dots' as you call them, but not really any in the SF bay area unfortunately, and his writing looks nothing like Zodiac's in my opinion. But I think you should dig if you are prepared to until you rule him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana   ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ZODE from Pacific High School Q&A for Katana
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3